Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Members

ITA. I am no longer supporting hillary and I hope obama doesn't even think of making her his vp. This is really pathetic on her part, he's not a muslim yet she uses this photo to apply that he is. I didn't blame her for her comment about MLK at the SC primaries because I understood what she was trying to say, it was that idiot husband that was the problem. But now HC true colors are shining through not only do I find this offensive, I find it racist. This is something I would expect from a republican.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well an employee of clinton is accused of releasing the photo. There could be a possiblity that someone else released the photo, but its mighty fishy that her campaign is on life support and then all of a sudden this photo appears. :o<_<

Regardless of whether the hillary or obama win the white house they have a new problem, well obama does. Ralph nader has joined the race, and alot of obama's support has come from independents I think his campaign in the big race might be in trouble.imo

• Members

I saw that about Nader...good lord I wish he would just stay out of it and realize he will never be president. Honestly, though, I do not see Hillary's campaign behind the photo because, one, she clearly has said she hates the tactics used from the Karl Rove playbook (this is something that would come from that playbook)...even though they might have motive for the picture since Obama sent out those mailings, I just cannot see it happening. But I have said at another board that, if it is proven that Hillary's camp was behind the photo, I will remove all support of her and go for Obama.

• Members

Ok I saw the whole story on the news tonight, at first the Clinton camp wouldn't outright distance themselves from the picture, but later when its made such a controversey that's when they outright distance themselves..... Oh dear.

Hillary, what the hell are you doing? :( I truly believe in this woman as a political figure and really think she could have done a great job as commander in chief.....

But clearly, she has lost her chance evidence by these ridiculous tactics she is resorting too.

She is fighting a "movement".... a virtually impossible opponent to defeat. Obama is riding the change and "Yes We Can" wave for all its worth, and it appears it will ride him right into the oval office.

Thanks Roman for your comments earlier :)

• Members

Why hasn't anyone bothered to talk about the possibility that the Republican candidate tried to do this? I am honestly seeing this as a Republican tactic, not one from Hillary Clinton.

Everyone needs to stop believing that she resorted to this. Just because they are not denying it does not mean they did it. And the Drudge Report said they posted the picture...well they are NOT trustworthy!

• Members

I'm baffled as to how you read my response and still equated them with being liars by way of "crying wolf." Being tired of hearing about something doesn't negate its inherent truth.

Anybody who was waiting for Nader to come save the day is a fool. If he's so dedicated to his ideas, he needs to sit out this election and promote them slowly but surely. Look at how Al Gore diligently turned around opnions on environmental issues over time. This guy is never in the media until the 11th hour of an election cycle. It's a dog eat dog society, and what hope is he giving his supporters by entering a race that the most unpopular Democrats and Republicans on a ballot stand a better chance of winning?

• Members

Mr.Nader's vote went way down last time and this time around chances are he won' even get on the ballot.

He's running by himeself .not with the Green Party.

The Clintons all but admmitt leaking the pic. Does any one really think they didn't?

If Hillary does get the nom most of Obama's supporters won't vote for her. Heck even 5% don't vlote for her she can't beat McCain.

She shot herself in the foot BIGTIME!

Some experts think this move on her behalf may work. They like Clinton think very low of voters.

Of Course peeps boaught her fake tears in NH!

back to Nader put him up agianst Obama and who are peeps going to vote for Obama , the man is just sooooo KEWL!

Nader would have a way better chnace agianst Hellary.

BTW Hellary VS McCain would eb the most BORING race in like EVER!

• Members

There has been NO ADMISSION of guilt from anybody and odds are she did not do it. I do believe someone from the Republican side did this since the one saying she posted the pic is Drudge Report and Republicans love Drudge.

Her tears in NH were sincere and not fake. If you believe they are fake, then you are a fool. I saw her speak in Oakland at a Club 44 event and the woman is amazing in person.

• Members

Accusing Hillary of fake tears is basically calling the kettle black if you ask me. People are going after her because her campaign is doing some questionable things in order to shine the light on Obama's weaknesses (which there are many and it is what she should have done at the beginning of his momentum, not now), but yet we are accusing her of fake tears?

That was genuine, and was a turning point in the campaign, it gave her life again, but only for a short amount of time. Hillary does get a bum wrap if you ask me and I don't see her as a shrewd ice queen as she has long been portrayed as.

Like I said, Obama's campaign is a movement. A movement full of optimistic speeches which really aren't clearly showing what he will do once in office, but he is a super star, and super stars win votes. I am not saying people are blinded by his glaring weaknesses, but Hillary should have hammered home that point 2 months ago, not now. Because now, she seems like the ogre that is grasping at straws in the dying days of her campaign, and that is exactly what is happening.

Hillary after March 4th if she loses both Texas and Ohio, or hell just loses one should concede the nomination. If she goes to the convention, there is always a chance the DNC will award her the nomination just because she is a Clinton..... and in November John McCain will win....

This party needs to get unified, and fast.... because we need a Democrat in that whitehouse. America needs it, the world needs it.

• Members

Uhh yes the GOP would because Obama is beating McCain right now in presidential polls. They would pin anything on Hillary because the right hates her. They live to hate the Clintons. There has been no admission of guilt and I am sure an investigation will be done to show she had no part in the picture.

You are looking more foolish by the post.

• Members

Its really quite funny that the right wing down there hates Hillary so much. Throughout the rest of the world, Hillary is considered more of a conservative than a Liberal.....

I don't believe Hillary was personally involved in this photo scandal, but I have my doubts as to whether someone connected to her campaign isn't behind it..... it just doesn't look good when she didn't falt outright deny it.... big mis step there.

• Members

IA, Adam. Huge misstep.

And, whether her tears were real or fake, I don't know nor do I care.

Everyone who works for her campaign is her responsibility, and I for one am sick of every single time something happens with that campaign, it'snever her fault. She either didn't know or someone went behind her back.

You honestly mean totell me that she doesn't do any underhanded tactics? And then when she does, she should have done it because her back was against the wall.

This is coming from the same campaign whose co-chair said "The only big state Obama has won is Ill.", which means that all the other states that he won and all the other voters form wround the country don't mean adamn thing because A. hillary didn't win them, and B. they are not important enough.

She is EXACTLY where she should be, and if she doesn't watch out, she will screw herself out of running for that office for the forseeable future.

Archived