the 'I Hate JERk Days' thread

xDaysAddict

• Members

So here we are about to start a new year filled with the 'great' 'stories' such as:

Alex/Marlena/John/Kate

Lucas/Sami/Austin/Carrie/Nicole

Mimi/Shawn/Belle/Philip

Jack/Jennifer/Frankie

YAWN.

can JERk do anything new for a change? can we please get a new HW? send JERk Back to passions and stop letting him turn Days into one.If I'd like to watch Passions I would.

The show havent improved at all.in fact,it probably got worst.all the stories drag,they are boring and repetitive.

end of rant.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree.Lexie is being wasted.all we get to see from her is being a bad doctor and sleeping with tek(terrible 'story',lame build up..but I really cant call the 4 scenes in 1 year a story).

Renee was amazing during 2001-2003.she was great in the Abe/Lexie reunion-never was a fan of these two but she was so good that is probably my favorite reunion from the last year.

• Members

I wish JERK would [!@#$%^&*] off back to PASSIONS, and let Sheri Anderson or another writer fix the mess he's made of DAYS. Jack being "killed off" again is the latest outrage. Reilly obviously has some sort of personal vendetta against Matt Ashford, and I think he takes a malicious pleasure in continually upsetting the J&J fanbase. JERK has to be shown the door, simple as that! :angry::angry:

• Members

God yes. I wish he would [!@#$%^&*] off as well. Send him back to Passions full time. He's a careless and lazy writer. Just horrible. His stories are boring and repetitive. The characters have no depth, and he has all the subtlety of a sledge hammer to the head.

I pray the soap gods will send him away from Days ASAFP!

• Members

I wanna know who he is doing favours for to still have a job. If this were an ABC soap he would have been replaced long ago. If this were P&G soap he would have been replaced long ago. Why does NBC keep him? He owns Passions with NBC so he'll never leave that, but why does he stay at Days?

Why doesn't someone from Sony intervine if nobody from Corday Productions will (surely Corday has like ... board members or something to answer to)

• Members

Endless triangles.

Stupid plotlines.

Characters dying and coming back to life once a week.

Not listening to fans.

This man has ruined daytime television on NBC, and they let him. Bringing back Carrie for no other reason than to go back through the C/A/S/L storyline once again. Showing no respect or love for Matt A. Plots that move at a snail's pace. Pissing off great actors and (along with the horrible Ken Corday) making them leave for other soaps. This guy is a menace. What's worse is that people keep watching this dreck and saying how they can't wait to see certain SLs play out. I was one of them, until I had gotten tired of being slapped in the face with a SL that ended up going south before it ever got started. Why can't Sami FINALLY grow up and stop acting like a evil, spoiled vindictive brat? Why can't John stop beinmg so self-righteous and get back with Marlena? Why can't two chracters have a civil conversation? This show is beyond bad right now, and bring back characters with poor writing isn't going to bring ratings up.

He can take Ken with him and go get stuck on one of his famous islands someplace for all I care.

• Members

Great post.I was one of those people up until the fake Jenn/Jack reunion.I Just felt disgusted.I am preety tired of the endless "why do you keep complaining,give it a chance" replays I get,since..DUH?

None of the stories are worth watching.do most of the actors do great Job? yes,but even they cant save the bad writing.

• Members

The parts in bold are especially what I agree with. And PSNS is ten times worse. Absolutely no one in that show is recognisable anymore. Even bothering to root for someone is a waste. It is not like JERk is clueless about the audience and what they clamour for. He's been doing this for donkey years so he should know what's required of him. I'm not trying to trivialize a HW's job but for crap's sake, if you know what should be done then DO IT. :angry:

Archived