the 'I Hate JERk Days' thread

xDaysAddict

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watch the first episode since Zack died, and I could not BELIEVE how utterly bad this show is. IA with you. No suspense, romance, nothing. The writing is all over the place. The characers have no consistency to themselves. One day Sami is regretting her actions, they next she is plotting Carrie's downfall, then she loves Austin, then she loves Lucas, then both, then neither. One day Bo is defending his hell spawn Chelsea, the next he is cussing her out, and then the third day he loves her again.

I still am trying to figure out how people love this crap. If the show is so damn good right now, why is it sitting third from the bottom of the ratings? And, I don't want to hear about how all the soaps are losing viewers. This show stinks, period.

• Members

JERk is the reason why I have begun to completely tune out of the show. Even though I adore Christie. I do watch her storylines but I skip everything else. Seriously, how anyone can like the utter bile this hack creates is beyond me.

ATWT is my new number one soap. Days should take a cue from them. They don't insult the intelligence of their viewers.

• Members

This jackass could take a cue from any show except Passions. He just doesn't know how to write great drama. He can write 3 year long story arcs, and one-dimensional characters, but he can't write a good long lasting story to save his life.

Archived