Days: Monday 12/31

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow, I can't believe Belle actually told Shawn the truth. If JER was writing this, you'd know that it would be a fake out. :lol: Anyway, Wednesday's episode looks it could be used for Martha Madison's 2009 Emmy reel.

How great were those EJ/Stefano scenes! James and Joe are so damn good together. EJ brought up Renee......what exactly did Stefano do to Renee again?

Great episode today and Wednesday looks to be really good too.

• Members

I know. :lol: If Reilly were still wrtiting that would have been a total fake out or some kind of day dream.

I agree. Im finally starting to warm up to the EJ character. The Phillip/Chloe scenes held my interest to.

It seems as if most of the episodes have been more hits than misses lately. So unlike almost all of last year. Im curious to know if this has really been Sheffer and his group of writers shows or if another group of writers have been ghost writing Days.

• Members

Renee was an awesome nod to history. I really salute that!! As a longtime fan I appreciate that the writers are showing some sort of effort to tie the show to it's past. This puts Days in a new class for me, and puts it ahead of most soaps in terms of quality right now. I hated this show for years, but still watched it. I never gave up on it no matter how much unlike itslef it became under Reilly, Langan, and (Uhmm) Higley. Now, however, Scotts fingerprints are all over it. It is very good right now, and I love every episode.

Archived