AMC: Angie & Jesse Spoiler

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe my standards have been lowered in Soap opera land 2007, but I just want to be entertained at this point. I'm thrilled that Angie and Jesse will be back, and as long as they are given a frontburner story, I don't care if there is another "return from the dead." These shows hopefully go on forever, sometimes, this stuff happens.

• Members

I hope they don't resurrect Jesse. We've had too many back-from-the-dead storylines on this show already and he died onscreen. It's less insulting imo when the character didn't actually die in front of our eyes. I'll take Jacob if he's similar to Jesse anyway.

I also hate that Angie's return is connected to Greenlee. I just hope the writers don't have Angie propping her as a great person (or Ryan, or Jonathan, or Ava, or Babe, or Krystal, but I know that's too much to ask).

• Members

Why would Angie be on some mysterious Greenlee medical case? What is wrong with Greenlee for Angie to have to come in and consult on such a major project? Unless it has to do with her eggs and making it possible for Greens to have a kid...ugh.

I would think she'd come on to work on Richie's luekemia case. Find a cure to help him survive, since its obvious that Richie is a hit with the fans. Gotta find a way to save him.

• Members

I hate to say it, but the Jesse/Angie story has BOMB written all over it. The show doesn't need yet another return from the dead (yawn), and didn't they learn anything from the last time they played fast and free with history (walking fetus, anyone?)? I love Debbi and Darnell, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Archived