ATWT Tuesday December 11.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

loved, loved, loved today's show. chris vs. dusty. emily vs. her susan. chris lying his ass off and continuing with his machiavellian plan. i thought that this episode was even better then carly's non-wedding! thank god that i don't work until 4pm. i can only hope that there'll be no paul or will or gwen tomorrow.

• Members

Kathryn Hays rocks the house, that's for sure. I just LOVED when she popped out of Bob's room to make everyone take their argument elsewhere. Maybe she's too emotional to focus, but I thought she would have given Chris a harder time about going forward with Evan's project. She's even letting Susan have time with Bob, unattended! :lol: And who knew that he was Susan's "best friend in the world" now? Hmmm. Memorial's stairwell is increasingly popular, but who dares to stop Lucinda from traveling by elevator?

• Members

Today's show was the first in MONTHS than I could watch from beginning to end! *So* nice having the Hughes front and center, although the writing leaves *tons* to be desired. For example, how hard is it to mention that Kim called Frannie and Sabrina, but told them not to come? Those are Bob's daughters! I hate that they're centering this around the talentless new Chris.

During Kim's speech about not wanting Bob's temp replacement to steal his job...I kept looking for John Dixon! :lol: He is *such* a key player in this story, but nowhere to be found!

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Dec 11 2007, 05:12 PM)
*So* nice having the Hughes front and center, although the writing leaves *tons* to be desired. For example, how hard is it to mention that Kim called Frannie and Sabrina, but told them not to come? Those are Bob's daughters! I hate that they're centering this around the talentless new Chris.

The excuse about Tom and Margo being absent to console Lisa and Nancy was suspect, but in their absence, why couldn't Barbara, Paul and Will come visit their uncle? :rolleyes: Don't get me started on Frannie and Sabrina!

• Members

Kind of feel like a party pooper here....I thought most of the show was dull. Yeah, it's great their focusing on something other than a baby story, finally. But this thing with Chris just feels so manufactured. Dusty's anger, Chris' machinations...I mean, good grief, the man is thirty-five years old (or should be...) and he's lying to his Mommy like a 3 year old with cookie crumbs down his t-shirt. He's so transparent, it's disturbing. But I thought the Kim and Susan scenes were touching.

I'm not getting the Lily/Holden thing either. Holden's complaining because Lily's having "an affair". Well...DUH, Holden, she's free to sleep with whomever she wants. (Just like HE was the last time they did this dance, and he couldn't WAIT to jump JuliaII's bones...) What is the point of this break up? Apparently the Snyder men are missing some kind of gene that lets them think through their actions. Between him and Jack, they both look like idiots who can't live with their women, but can't really get over them either and expect them to wait forever and a DAY until whatever time they decide to get over themselves.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Dec 11 2007, 04:12 PM)
Today's show was the first in MONTHS than I could watch from beginning to end! *So* nice having the Hughes front and center, although the writing leaves *tons* to be desired. For example, how hard is it to mention that Kim called Frannie and Sabrina, but told them not to come? Those are Bob's daughters! I hate that they're centering this around the talentless new Chris.

During Kim's speech about not wanting Bob's temp replacement to steal his job...I kept looking for John Dixon! :lol: He is *such* a key player in this story, but nowhere to be found!

Same here. I was hoping they would mention John Dixon. <_< He should be involved in this story. It would have been great for John to steal the job away from Bob. Still no mention of Frannie or Sabrina.

Pleaseeeeee...Lisa and Nancy should have been at the hospital. And Barbara should be there as well. But I was shocked to see Susan today. The episode was very good. But there is still so much being left out in the scripts.

Archived