AMC: New Media Net Pics-Weeks of 12/17 & 12/24

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's because Erica actually did do time for kidnapping Maddie whereas Greenlee has not. I do like Greenlee but she should have at the least been arrested for kidnapping Spike and spend some time in prison....at least she is showing remorse and asking Kendall what she can do to make it up to her.

Since Erica did the time, she comes off to me as a tabula rasa (blank slate)

• Members

Interesting, how babe fans used to use erica as a sorry defense when babe kidnapped miranda and now greenme fans are using erica as a sorry defense for what greenme did to spike.LMAO I guess greenme is the new babe.lol Bottom line erica paid for her crime those other two did not. An it wouldn't be erica kane if she didn't judge other people, even if she did the same thing. :lol:

• Members

LMAO and WORD EricaKane70, I'm guessing it's cause Babe & GreenMe can't be defended on their own merits ;)

Given the fact that it was HER grandchild that was kidnapped, that makes it her right to say whatever the heck she wants IMO.

When it comes to children/family I say be a freaking hypocrite when it comes to something like this

• Members

Wonder if Kendall is going to tell Binks about "the incident"? I have looked at these pictures and I so wanted Christmas to be happy for everyone, Graiden included...but especially Zendall. They (and we Zendall fans) have been through so much in the last year (I just rewatched the chugga chugga choo choo scene from about this time last year). But, specifically the last 6 months have just been dark and depressing...continue watching and waiting for the payoff to only get the flip off. Kinda depressing! So, unfortunately, I found looking at these pictures even more depressing.

Archived