ATWT Wednesday December 5

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Better than the past few days...but the stories mostly suck.

There's just no way to make Jack/Katie/Brad fighting over impregnation palatable. I had to laugh when Jack accused her of wanting someone who "looked like him" as the reason she asked Brad for his "stuff". UH...tall, dark and handsome IS her type, Jack. Good grief...other than Mike's "vertically challenged-ness", all of her men fit the same general description.

I adored seeing Bob and Kim today. Talking to each other, even.

• Members

I just want Jack to fall off a cliff. :D I just cant stand him anymore. It was pure gold seeing Bob and Kim again. And not only talking with each other. But interacting with other citizens of Oakdale besides Katie. I also wish Kim would have slapped Emiloon silly. She forgot to say "Pal" and "Look Kiddo". :D

• Members

Well...I think so. But they'd never bring it up on the show. Then Jack would have to admit Katie's a lot similar to Carly....not the Priestess of Purity they've rewritten her as. Why Jack can't hear this stupid plan of hers to get pregnant and THANK GOD he's been freed from her is another revelation the show would never DARE let him utter.

As much as I hate that Vienna's been made into Katie's BFF, at least she's got the right attitude where Jack's concerned. She seems to be the ONLY one who remembers Jack left Katie to be with his ex (emotionally as well as physically). And DOESN'T excuse him for it.

• Members

Today proved that none of the vets are too old, they still rock! I couldn't believe how powerful those scenes with Bob and Kim were! They have been extras for YEARS, but are doing brilliant with everything they've been given. Seeing Kim berate Emily was classic and much deserved. I hope I get to see more of my favorite couple in coming months.

Lily and Dusty continue to impress. Holden and Jack can get stuffed. I couldn't care less about either jackass. I like this newly independent and strong Lily. Hopefully she can keep it up.

Archived