ATWT: Top 10 things Henry & Vienna are doing while on the backburner

• Members

Saw this at SOD Online:

http://soapoperadigest.com/features/atwt/f...tenviennahenry/

AS THE WORLD TURNS fan favorites Henry and Vienna are seldom seen in Oakdale these days — except to dole out advice to good pal Katie every once in a while. Here are the top 10 things the decadent duo must be doing with their time on the back burner.

10. Perfecting that infamous pepparkakor recipe.

9. Figuring out how to spell pepparkakor on the Al's menu.

8. Visiting Maddie at Wesleyan.

7. Babysitting Snickers.

6. Turning Snickers into hasenfeffer and buying a succession of new adorable white rabbits so Katie won't catch on.

5. Running Oakdale's underground poker circuit.

4. Taking a lot of long limo rides around town and remembering their nude, er, new beginning as a couple.

3. Leaving comments on Prince Dolly of Leonia's MySpace page mocking his infamous family jewels.

2. Playing the "The Lieutenant and the Naughty Chambermaid." A lot.

1. Pulling con jobs all over Europe and South America, complete with costumes, accents — and Simon Frasier.

LMAO at #6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would have thought they would have mentioned Sweden.

A few months ago, someone asked Henry where he had been (they hadn't seen him in a while) and he said "I was in Sweden"....obviously an inside reference to him doing Vienna, lol.

• Members

LMAO... OR [i didn't see it] they made a reference to them taking a quick trip to Sweden (are ATWT writers smart enough to make humerous insider comments?). I still wish they'd made Vienna Norwegian. Ah, would've made it so awesome. Have her talk Norwegian when she's pissed at Henry.

Archived