AMC: Someone's back......For Two Episodes

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not realistic because theres no reason for Bianca to live far away and if she was going to comeback she should ahve comeback during the Spike story. Instead she's coming back to be a FREAKIN extra during the Holidays! It's too bad Eden Riegel doisen't have a ounce of class like Rebecca Budig and Alexa Havens. If she did should would walk away from the role of Binca let someone else take ove like they walked away from Greelee and Babe! instead she degrades her slef by playing a extra so the show won't recast!

• Members

I think it is realistic for her to visit from time to time, but it happens pretty often. Bianca is a huge character too, that's probably why it can get kinda annoying (for me at least) to have her appear every 6 months.

I don't think they should re-cast Bianca either. Eden is Bianca and I can't see anyone else playing her as well as Eden does.

• Members

ugh can she go away! Im sick of Bianca popping in and out. Either stay or stay away! Unless theres something signficant for her to return, then there is NO reason why they should keep getting her back. I dont need to see her make a 15 second phone call. Sh--t like that is a complete waste of time

Archived