ATWT PreVUE: Week of October 29 Edition

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This baby crusade of Gwen and Will's is just beyond stupid...

Yeah I want a Willen baby but theres SO MUCH MORE they could be doing with these characters...work, school, relationships, family...not trying to get one girl knocked up for the better part of a year! And this adopting of Sofie's baby thing is just so predictable its dumb. For some reason I see them killing off Sofie.

NuChris is great eye candy but he just makes me ache for Bailey Chase and Alison Dunphy...God was that a hot couple.

Luke will probably drive Noah away and into the arms of someone else...Kevin maybe? I can see Noah getting frustrated with the intimacy (or lack thereof) between him and Luke (physically) and eventualy sleeping with someone else...crushing Luke's heart.

Of course Luke will regain the abilty to walk again miraculously and Noah will feel guilty for giving up so quickly. Hence adding more drama to the storyline.

Hmm I guess I won't be seeing Paul and Meg reunited till Christmas maybe...? At this pace I wouldn't be surprised if they're apart until next summer. This quad had the makings of something exciting and great but its just become boring. I only watch it to see Paul and Meg together. The Meg/Paul/Emily triangle was so much more hotter and intense.

• Members

I can pretty much guess that November sweeps is going to be yet another baby adventure featuring Gwen and Will...Beyond tired of the whole quest to have a baby; the only thing good or somewhat good out of this whole stupid storyline is seeing two wonderful actresses (Colleen Zenk Pinter and Terri Garber) working together.

As much as I love me some CarJack, this storyline is disasterous.... if you want to give CarJack fans a good story JP, do some research, in fact, hell, get some erious help from someone that actually knows how to stop assassinating long standing characters. You've got Jack, Carly, Katie and all those associated with them in this storyline pathetic and desperate... Carly and Jack were strong characters; so was Katie (yes, I said it, so was Katie); but now we see them on constant collision courses of bad writing.

• Members

Totally agree with this. She should just turn it over to Susan Dansby to take total control of a CarJack story. Susan has said they are her favorite couple to write for and she directed their original scenes and sure knows their history. Let somebody who loves the pairing write a decent story.

Katie was a strong character at one time. This attempt to make her "mature" turned her into a wimp and sucked the life out of her. They need to look at Katie from the Simon days. I think JP wants Katie and Brad to be the next big pairing but she doesn't have a clue of how to write it and will destroy that and both characters trying to get there.

I think it will be a combination of baby stories for sweeps. I'm guessing the boresome foursome and their WTD story will be big too. I like Will and Gwen but not this story for them at all! Doesn't sound like a very exciting sweeps.

Archived