Greatest Individual Performances

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days of our Lives, Sept 1995. Bo wants to be with Billie, not Hope. However Billie knows in her heart as much as she loves him and he loves her there is something between Hobo. Billie leaves Salem, and Bo....

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• Members

Santa Barbara: Eden's frustration over Cruz's treatment of her, after her rape.

Y&R: Victor meets his father.

Y&R: Phyllis confronts Jack and accuses him of using Diane to get back at her for working at Newman.

Y&R: Dru lashes out at her mother for not loving her.

GH: Alexis lashes out at everyone at Kristina's funeral.

GH: Carly tells Bobbie that she's her daughter.

GL: Annie on the witness stand.

GL: Alexandra berates Roger in front of everyone at the country club. How Beverlee McKinsey didn't get an Emmy out of this, yet alone a nomination will live on as the biggest snubb in Emmy history, as far as I'm concerned.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

There's a lot more that I'm forgetting...

• Members

Kim Zimmer -GL- when Reva baptizes herself the "Slut of Springfield."

Nancy Lee Grahn- GH- when Alexis yells at Sam, because Sam won't enduce her labor, and thus won't save Kristina.

Jess Walton- Y&R- When Jill learns that Katherine is indeed her mother, sure a big re-write but Walton was fantastic during those scenes between her and Liz Foster. "I don't want another mother!"

Susan Flannery-B&B-Stephanie's beatdown of Brooke at Big Bear, she can't handle the fact that Brooke has now gone after her baby, Thorne.

Kimberlin Brown-Y&R- Sheila kidnaps Lauren and her mom and takes them to the farmhouse where she plans to kill them, but there she tells Lauren that she has her son and erased his birth mark. I miss the real Sheila.

• Members

My 5 Favorite Performances:

5) AMC: Palmer Cortlandt learns his wife, Daisy, a.k.a. Monique Jonvil, is alive at the masquerade ball at Cortlandt Manor. (Saw this one either during a flashback sequence, or a retrospective, can't remember which.)

4) ATWT: Lily Walsh learns Rod Landry, a.k.a. Josh Snyder, is her biological father in the Snyder barn.

3) GL: Reva Shayne attempts suicide, throwing herself off the bridge, while Kyle Sampson and Maeve Stoddard marry.

2) GL: Kelly Nelson exposes Nola Reardon's lies at the Bauer residence.

1) OLTL: Karen Wolek's confession on the witness stand.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived