TALKIN SANTA BARBARA!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Tonight we start at our new old time : 10 PM EST every Wednesday night. JOIN ME & the callers tonight at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/santabarbaratalk

To call in, the number is (646) 652-4802

If you're too shy for that, why not talk to us in chat? Here's that address

http://www.lane-davies.com/chat.shtml

Hope to see you all there! And.............

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• Honestly, as long as they don't do the shaky cam stuff, I've been thinking it's bad enough now to lean into the Peapack model. Film at a real courthouse on the weekend instead of making a set, a real park instead of Chancellor park....
    • Jon Michael Reed in an Afternoon TV review of GL criticized the 75-81 theme as looking and sounding like a Tampax commercial.
    • RHOM What a chaotic but absolutely great show. Miami just gets better with every episode.  I've always loved Las Cubanas, but they have gotten very mean-girl-clique. Alexia has always been such a great RH, but last season's success has gone to her head. She is disdainful of Adriana (who, though hard to like by some, was 100% in the right( and lowkey threatened by Nicole. Larsa is, too. I can't believe Larsa is swanning around, photographing her feet in lucite heels, thinking that qualifies as work and that this makes her superior to a full-time anesthesiologist. Bringing in the lawyers could have been so contrived (which it was), but it was so breezy and the lawyers were in on the joke of it all.  I can't believe I once found Lenny hot. Those were gaslighting, threatening words the Peacock mics picked up. No wonder those sweet kids are acting out. They are confused and probably feel lowkey abandoned by their father for this new hoe.
    • Nikki is looking better with shorter hair. GP lobby is back. Good to have another meeting place.
    • There's BFTD where the actor leaves the show and so the character is killed off an, as viewers in the know about BTS happenings, we are never sure if that death will stick eg  Hope Days Or when it happens as a plot device -the character is presumed dead but they are still on the show and for whatever reason living elsewhere for a time eg Victor Y&R Days is the worst culprit but it reflects the kind of storytelling Days employs - brainwashing, possession etc Shortcuts that provide plot without having to write character motivations.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy