AMC SOD SPoiler Summerly

• Members

Plot Preview:

Krystal falls back into Adam's bed, & Adam wakes up thinking everything is back to normal between them. Krystal, however, wants to rush home to Jenny & tries to deny that she loved the previous night.

Krystal returns home to a face-off w/ Tad, who tries to make Krystal feel guilty by acting both hurt & disgusted. Tad later flirts w/ Hannah at the Comeback, clueless to the fact that Hannah is being blackmailed into working for Adam, who knows that Hannah had an affair with Zach's father.

Adam goes to see Krystal, pretending to be Stuart. Krystal knows that it's Adam, not Stuart, but goes along w/ the pretence to spend time w/ Adam.

Sneak Preview:

On Monday, 10/29 Erica enlists Adam's help to rid Greenlee from Kendall's life.

Zach & Kendall get the good news they've been waiting for on Tuesday, 10/30.

What Will Happen:

Babe doesn't know what to make of Richie.

Erica decides she knows what's best for Kendall.

Adam confronts JR about his ties to Zach.

Mail Bag:

A viewers notes that Zendall & Erica trying to get revenge on Greenlee, who kidnapped Spike for thirty seconds, when they never sought revenge on Babe, who kidnapped Miranda for almost a year, is lame.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SERIOUSLY! Add in there Erica stole a baby for MONTHS, run her car off the road and put Maddie in 100% the same danger. Sure, she did jail time, but she was still a stone cold bitch to Maria for years after. Greenlee is at least attempting to be friendly with Kendall!

• Members

So Hannah's big secret is that she slept with Zach's dad? Okay..I expected something bigger and better, this really isn't all that surprising, we knew she hated him. I hope they don't ruin Hannah for this, I do enjoy Stacy on the show.

About time Adam and Krystal got back together haha. The revenge against Greenlee thing is soooo old, I'm really tired of it. I'm hoping Greenlee fights back against all, Zach, Josh, JR, Erica..Kendall I can understand, but Greenlee will def. be hurt, but probably not go after her.

• Members

Erica, Babe and Greenlee are all in the same position, I think it's odd that just NOW people are starting to comment it. When I have been saying it for years. But whatever people can hate nuBabe I have no use for her.

• Members

Well Babe never hurt Miranda, while on the other hand Greenlee hurt Spike. I'm not defending Babe, but they can't really blame anything on her that will affect Miranda's life forever. I do think that Babe should have paid for what she did, and I would much rather see Erica, Kendall, and Zach going after Babe than after Greenlee, but that's probably because i'm a Greenlee fan. JMO.

• Members

Babe "killed" Miranda. As far as Bianca and her family knew Miranda was dead. The Kane's grived Miranda for almost a year. If Basbe had taken Miranda for less than a day and caused her to be deaf she would have been beyond happy. Instead Bianca had to deal with her daughter's death. Bianca would have traded places with kendall in a second.

Archived