Days: Sorority Storyline *RUMOR*

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If anything happens to Stephanie, have Steve or Kayla involved...Chelsea get Bo and Billie involved...have Bo, Billie and Steve go after the rapist and vow revenge whilst Kayla tries to urge them to leave it to the police to follow out proceedings against the rapist whilst Bo and Steve want to kill him. Make it a story that not only affects the teens, but their parents' relationships and see them argue over how to handle the situation and struggle to come to terms with the fact that their kids are fully grown now and they can't protect them as best they would like.

• Members

I can actually see something like this happening. They already have Billie involved at the college with her security system. Jett is going to be there as a security guard. Nick is working there as a professor. Belle, Chelsea, and Stephanie are going to college there. Plus the soriority sisters that we have been getting to know. Add to that the fact that Shawn is going to be a cop. Bo, Hope, and Steve could easily get involved also into the investigation. Max will also be involved through Steph and Morgan. That is a large part of the cast involved. Of course, we all know who the rapist will end up being!!!!! I'm not even going to say it! Oh yeah, I'm sure that Chloe will enter school also!

• Members

It will be kind of revolting to take a show that is currently dark and make it yet darker by raping more characters. Isn't it bad enough the Sami has already been raped twice? Are they trying to ensure that every woman on the show has been raped at least once?

• Members

I didn't see this coming at all (so bravo, writers), but the rapist is SO Ford. Yeah, he seemed like a normal guy at first; but he started to show his true colors on Monday, slowly but truly.

First, with that DIGUSTING "It's for charity, right?" line, which obviously was more about Cordy than it was about the real charity. He was knocking her looks. Then with the whole, 'this is not the same girl who bid on me last night' thing. He's just obsessed with looks. He's a dog. We're slowly seeing that.

And it's just a few short steps from being dog to being a rapist.

Don't worry, guys. It's not Dr. Rebert. But it is Ford. :(

• Members

I think the girl who plays Stephanie is cute and that she's an interesting actor

--but I just don't buy her as Steve and Kayla's daughter.

I thought the redheaded more actressy looking girl they had before was perfect as

Steve and Kayla's daughter.

She was never really given a chance.

Also, I'm going to get a lot of flack about this

(sigh)

but I like the guy who plays Jeremy. I think "Days" should keep him and get rid

of Jett instead.

The problem with all these younger actors is that they're not being written for.

The guy who plays Jeremy isn't a "great actor"---but he has star quality and he was

very impressive in today's eppy with Maggie, Nick and the kids.

He could be very likeable and draw younger viewers.

Given a good story, he could be worked with.

They've ruined Chelsea by making her a heroine. She's so much more interesting as

a scheming bitch. Though I love her acting, she really has no story worth noting.

Archived