Days: Sorority Storyline *RUMOR*

• Members

According to both Dayscafe.com and soaps.com that there will be a series of brutal attacks during Sorority Storyline and that it will break out to be a Serial Rapist.

My comments: I he writes that My Chelsea and Stephanie gets attacked and raped then i am done with Sheffer, i am done with days. I will only watch days for Rachel Melvin and Shelley Hennig. Well if they do get raped, then Shelley and Rachel will give us great performances because both are wonderful actresses.

i am saying i am counting on this to be true because they were right about this sorority story starting. If this is true then Sheffer is a sick Mother funcker.

If this is true then i am putting my money on Ford Decker, yea i like him but he is new and we dont know alot about him. He seems nice and charming and i like him but he would be a good prediction.

I think this is true too, it would also make Max the hero again

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You should be exicted that your two favorites characters could possibly be getting some meaty material. What else do you want them to do? Sit around and twirl their hair? It would also mean they would be on a lot and you want that as well.

• Members

Sheffer loves rapes for some reason. Why is it that Days is always one step forward, two steps back? Friday's episode was fantastic and showed promise for Days being the best soap on daytime.... a serial rapist storyline is the last thing the show needs.

• Members

How can you call yourself a DAYS fan if you only watch for 2 characters does that mean you only watch the 2 days that they are on?

Back on topic, I wouldn't mind having this story if it is done gradually. Have this whole storyline take place over the next couple of months giving me a chance to start to care about the other girls in the sorority that this will happen to (ie. Morgan). If it is done right I'm ok with it.

• Members

Geesh. Only if the rapist/stalker isn't someone we know or that they plan on keeping around, and even then a stalker maybe - a rapist, don't think so. Sheffer really needs to stop victimizing women - the dude doesn't have a clue what women are about.

Archived