ATWT Friday October 12

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was great seeing Lucinda! How long has she been gone, two months?

The un-steadicam sucks. And I've figured out why I hate the diner now. There are just TOO many "patterns" there. There's the large wallpaper motif, and the tiles everywhere else. That set just screams out jibberish when you look at it.

LOL...aw, c'mon. That Katie/Brad/book lady stuff was pitiful. "Once you've given your heart to your best friend, you never get it back..." *rolleyes* HOW many "best" friends has Katie slept with now? And why would Katie think having a house with Jack would "make" them permanent? Isn't that what the wedding was supposed to do?

Poor Carly...she's not dying, and it still causes her trouble. :)

*eyeroll* The Nuke/Lilden stuff was kind of predictable. Only on a soap could a 18 yr old be facing paralysis, and you still have to think about whether this is "the greatest crisis he's ever faced." And Luke's reaction sure makes him Lily's child. He sank immediately into a funk, sure he would never walk again? Jesus...Burt showin' up sure would have cheered my day up. I hope we see more of him.

• Members

"He's a Snyder. They're always holier than thou."

The best line of the year on ATWT. It just goes to show you why Lily and Holden have been placed in a bubble with marital issues. Their isolation has prevented family members from whacking him upside the head, and Passanante gets to cruise ahead with her agenda. And was Lucinda REALLY making a dig at him because Luke isn't his biological son? :rolleyes: Where'd he get that lame idea?

The physical therapist is hunkier than Noah. Not that he'd ever be paired with Luke.

Something in the last couple days has impressed me, in the editing of scenes that are cut back and forth in short spurts. It's very engaging when done with an interesting story.

• Members

I loved me some Lucinda today! I loved what she said about the Snyders. Reminded me of vinteage Lucinda. I just wish she would have hammered Holden more on his crap! I was LOL when Lucinda chased Holden down. :lol: I was hoping Lucinda was going to see Luke and run into Noah. But no such luck. I loved the Jack and Carly scenes. It looks like the cat is out of the bag.

Archived