GH: Week Of Oct 8th

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was a-okay with her response. The only thing she could have done that would have made it better was tell the truth and said sorry didn't mean to hurt you then gone back to work.

While Emily was busy looking appalled that Lucky threatened Elizabeth, she should have offered her friendly advice on telling the truth and ending the misery once and for all.

For me the guilt thing is a whole other issue because had she not married him again, she wouldn't have had to deal with this and of course, she withheld the truth which only piles it on. I don't like or agree with any of her choices, especially this holding onto the truth. At least they had Epiphany break it down for her but it makes Elizabeth look very foolish and inconsiderate. There's a point at which I ceased to empathize with her for being misguided enough to dig a hole for herself and am now just looking at her being a coward. Her reasoning doesn't hold water anymore and the shoddy writing switch from her protecting Lucky to her protecting Jake doesn't help at all. I'd still take Elizabeth over Lucky but the writing isn't helping at all. They could use a scene where Emily is relaying all of this to Jason if not face to face, then by phone. I know she's busy picking pieces of burnt shirt from the fireplace and not being direct with Nikolas but still.

I don't know what to do with this one except wipe that visual from my mind. :o

If this is where they are then it isn't about the kids. Now I do think he's hurt because she doesn't love him or didn't fight for him but I don't think he's using this to pay her back. I think he is swept up in whatever Alexis told him and he's feeling powerless so he's trying to exert some by having Elizabeth bend to his will. What he did was force her into a corner and she struck back instead of being submissive.

It's been my opinion that if you put their wrongs/problems/issues over the years since they've met on a scale that his will always outweigh hers. I just think that since JJ left the role that the brunt of the heartache has been heaped on by Lucky whether it was intentional or not and no matter what the justification (he was brainwashed, drugged out, etc.), and she's always sort of plodded along. This current version of them is probably the worse to me because at least with JY he was such a blank slate and the whole Faison thing made him empathetic because one could say he didn't know who he was and what he was doing. They can't end this too soon since it never should have been at all. It was a bad idea all the way around.

I think the victim routine has more to do with the poor father with no rights angle than his being innocent in all of this, though the dialogue has been iffy on that and from one day to the next it's hard to tell whether he's just jealous of Jason or whether he's concerned about the kids or a combo. If they wanted to do something with his character they would have him step aside graciously and say that he would rather not fight the mother of his children and just come to some fair agreement on visitation that is acceptable to him. They're just making him look like scum behind the pretext of being a good father all to amp up the reveal. The problem with that is not only will he look foolish but the whole reveal will most likely be nothing because they've dragged it out too long and it's nothing to anticipate anymore. Now it's just down to say it and get it over with. Done, now what. How fresh can a recycled WTD s/l ever be? And I'm sorry but Lucky is not the most dynamic character so besides some more of that watery eyes business, I don't see how half the viewers are supposed to care when someone so seemingly obtuse finds out that the baby he got clean for is not his. It wasn't as if he was there when Jake was born or any of those heart warming moments that they can replay and drum up sympathy because the pivotal moments have all been Jason. This is more or less designed to be intense when Jason can claim his son.

• Members

luckys poor me act has everything to do with the fact that hes a spencer and thinks he should be just like his father when it comes to being a hero but isnt. and jason is always there to save liz and the kids. he cant deal with that. it has nothing to do with the kids, imo.

luckys a great dad yes but i think hes doing this moreso to spite liz.

i wish the truth would come out about what spam did to liz and thos kids then liz can tell lucky to stfu!

anyways...

yay luke is back!! i loved his scenes with tracy and him finding out his daughter is with a baldwin.

i also loved lulu/logan today. they are super cute.

cant wait to see this all playout.

• Members

Oh, man, you and me both! Ted n Tams' CarLo was the first pairing that I truly loved on GH since the 90s, since Sonny & Brenda. I still remember the backgammon game, when she shaved his beard, when he talked her through giving birth to Morgan, the AR, when she went back to the Panic Room and ended up kissing him. Swoon. GH doesn't seem to do romance any more.

• Members

Logan and those puppy dog eyes... :P

Loved the Logan/Lulu stuff.

God I wanted to smack Carly when she was speaking to Spinelli and then when she attacked Johnny when Jason brought him over.

SO Robin is thinking about getting a donor to have a baby? Interesting....I'm starting to ilke this storyline.

• Members

Then poor Kate because Sonny is the main one doing all the populating including the pregnancies that don't go full term.

I don't think that Jason is going to be the one though, although the J/R fans would love it. Because Robin is being seemingly practical about it, I don't see her going in that direction. I have more of a feeling that Patrick is going to try to sabotage things and if all else fails then he'll switch samples so that she ends up with his.

• Members

Todays GH was great.

I loved the dr winters/cody scenes. PTS with someone from the ar is a great storyline. i like how GH is telling it.

Also, loved Patrick telling Dr J about Robins list.

Luke & Nick scenes are always a joy to watch. TG & TC play off eashother well.

Johnny Z is amazing. I loved his little bater with Lulu when in jasons place. I also lvoed how Lulu just walked in, then left. It was cute and funny. I love her friendship with Jason.

wow. Robin is such a shrew. i really wanna like her but i just dont. i cant.

• Members

So Cody really killed Lainey's father? I thought he came forward and lied to protect her

Shut the hell up Luke. Where the HELL does he get off critcizing and yelling at people for not looking after Lulu, when hello, he's her FATHER! Where the heck was he? He constantly abandons her and walks in and out of her life and has the nerve to get upset at other people for how screwed up she is while not taking responsibility for his part and the fact that he's a complete and utter failure as a father. I cant beelive he wetn and attacked Nikolas for not doing what HE should be doing as her parent. Besides Lulu is grown and makes her own decision. He is about 19 years too late to step in and want to act all parental

• Members

Wanted to kick carly & jason arses

Such big ass bullies on Johnny

Carzilla has a mouth that needs to be shut up

I hope sonny yells at stupid jason

and me loves Nik & Luke scenes .. just the history between them and knowing they are the originals. Tyler & Tony :)

and of course Scotty & Luke.. just love it

and Robs ;) she rocked and I hope she never goes back to Patrick

i liked this week

Archived