GH: Week Of Oct 8th

• Members

GH kind of lost me this week. I like some of the stories they are telling but I'm not particular about the way they are telling them and the pace.

Robin wanting to have a baby and breaking up with Patrick because of it is a good story, but they are making a mess of it. They've made Robin a pathetic thing over Leyla who is not remotely worth the aggravation. Then this baby now rush consumed a few days of the show while they have another good story with Cody and he gets a pair of Fridays.

They don't know how to pace anything Carly and Lulu so if people aren't interested they may find themselves tuning out a lot.

I only caught a few minutes of today's show and I'm glad I missed the Nikolas/Luke scenes because I've never cared for Luke's treatment of Nikolas. He could have gone to Lucky about babysitting the daughter he's supposed to take care of because he's her brother too and probably even more so of one to Luke.

If they are trying to drag things along just to get to sweeps, they will probably lose some people along the way because you can skip days of this show and not be any further along with most of their stories.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You hit the nail on the head for me. I agree w/everything you mentnioned.

It was so funny seeing Johnny bullied by Carly and Jason when a few days ago he was acting all big and bad with that gun he had. Geezz the propping this show does.

it was funny seeing Patrick act all "concerned" over Robin. Psh whatever loser. Now I'm hoping she gets pregnant with some other mans baby.

Archived