AMC: Thursday, Oct. 04

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad the writers addressed Hannah's past behavior and her confession that she went to an inpatient psychiatric facility clears up any mental health issues she previously had under McT. Now, they can start having her mix it up more with the other men in Pine Valley. As much as I like her with Josh, I wouldn't mind if Hannah replaced Krystal as the woman Tad & Adam are fighting over.

What I hate about the Richie/Annie story is how black and white it is. Ryan & Aidan are being written as the heroes and Richie is the villain. I wish we had been allowed to figure out for ourselves whether Annie or Richie were the crazy one. I also would have preferred that Annie be the nutjob as I've said repeatedly just so Ryan would be proven wrong. I no longer care what happens at this point.

Kendall feeding Ian was the highlight of the episode for me.

• Members

Maybe IU'm grasping threads that aren't there but I have this feeling there'll be another twist to the Richie/Annie story...

Agreed on Hannah--she was a mess of a character under McT (to be fair she was added to the show basically when McT was fired or at least seemed to be losing any real control she may have ever had) and to be honest I kinda didn't even notice she left. But I like her and am glad they seem to be making her a much more interesting character-

Archived