Ever Met A Soap Star?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You meet all the hot boys. I am forever jealous of you.

I knew I forgot one. I met Wally Kurth at a Kurth and Taylor concert. Got his autograph. He flirted with my sister, who was with her partner. So he had no chance with her, but I still wanted to party with them which she declined. She sucks too. It was the same week that Alexis called off her wedding with Ned

• Members

A once close friend had an ongoing male/male thing with an ABC actor for a while in the late 80's. I've met him on several occasions but won't say his name. He clued me in on a few other gay soap actors.

I met the late Lynn Thigpen at a large wedding, one of my BF's cousins. Nice lady.

Another very close friend used to babysit Jennifer Finnigan. She's was such a nice girl and is apparently just as nice as an adult.

Met Steve Schnetzer and his wife Nancy Snyder several times, they even came to my mother's cottage. They share mutual friends with my mother and aunt. Again, nice people but when I started to ask him questions about AW, he put his hand on my shoulder and said something like "Trust me, you don't want to know" He has a highly infectious laugh and one of he sexiest voices I've ever heard. I was about 16 when I met him the first time and it was love at first sight; then they introduced me to his wife and I was so disappointed.

• Members

Actually it was Lauren's stepson. I met him when I lived out in West Hollywood. ;)

When we were hanging out at his place, I noticed a picture of him and her. I was like "Oh wow, you met Lauren, you must be a Days fan too!", to which he replied "Sort of, thats my stepmother."

• Members

Okay I have so far in my life time has met the following stars

Grant Alexander....omg I think he was my first soap star I met back in March 2000 at the local mall in Baltimore...great guy all around.

This one guy who I cant stop but to wonder...if he is a dork or not ..John Driscoll from GL

I have met my soap legends...well

Kim Zimmer

Robert Newman

Jerry VerDorn

Susan Lucci (a day I wont forget)

Tony Geary (during my birthday weekend..another day I wont forget)

Tomorrow I will finally meet Victoria Rowell ahhh

Lesile Charleson

Jackie Zenman

Jed Allen...

I think I have met more...but I wont forget when I met Jesse and Jennifer at the ATWT 06 luncheon...there's something bout Jesse that made me forget his real name...lol

• Members

I met a lot of the then-GL stars (most of them aren't with the show anymore and neither am I, lol) several years ago when I went to the fan gathering, softball game and the bowling...but my favorites were David Andrew Macdonald, Beth Ehlers and Jerry verDorn. And I liked Justin Klosky (Joey Lupo) because he was a fellow Neil Diamond fan. :P

In the early 90s I saw James Horan on the streets of NYC. I've seen Dennis Parlato and Joseph Barbara in plays but I didn't go meet them.

Archived