Ever Met A Soap Star?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's an odd fascination of mine: how celebrity mother figures react to walking in on sexual encounters, especially involving their adult-aged sons. I can just IMAGINE what LK's face would look like~! :wub:But he real question is, would she gasp? Laugh? be horrified? Quickly close the door or stay still, standing, stunned in place by the shock of it all? Would she wear the same face then, like on a sitcom, realize she was looking at her own son, nude, in the act, and THEN be horrified and leave? Then, like a sitcom, would she open the door just a crack to see the other guy in action? And then give an approving, "hm," with a smile, admiring his equipment?

Questions, questions!

• Members

I talked to Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie, DAYS) on the telephone back in the early '90s. She and her husband participate in a West Texas telethon every year. I donated $50, got to talk to her about Julie, and received an autographed copy of Macdonald Carey's autobiography.

• Members

lets see...

days fan weekend 2 years in a row.. thing like 3/4 years ago- ali s. bryan d. kirsten s. jason c. suzanne r. ... rex and mimi, bo, hope (who wasnt nice...) umm.. jack, jen... Drake H. we had a long talk about how i should date kirsten storms, not his son Ben who was at the time. im shure there were more. nancy, tony, cassie... victor, caroline... pertty much anyone on the show from 03-05... and wait for it... Dee Hall!! who i got in line for at 5am. she wasnt supsoed to come out til noon but came out early cuz of all the people there. she stayed late to meet everyone. she is amazing. she was rocking a shirt i thinks he took from ali sweeney cuz i had seen ali in it a few days before that. I also met Lindsay mcKeon (ex-marah, gl) at the time as wel as a few other soap stars cuz it was emmy weekend and the fan event was at bthe mall connected to the hotel everyone was at.

soapnet mall tour- dillon from gh, julie pinson from days, ali sweeney when prego... other i dont member.

nashville days thing (2 years) - ali sweeney, missy reeves & scot reeves, peter reckell, kyle lowder, eric winter, farah (ex-mimi), i know there were more and some people from passions. kyle brandy (ex philip, days) whom i love because we were like bff's that entire weekend, lol. liza huber, charles d. heidi m. the guy who plaus luis - allf rom passions. umm... fancy from passions. bonnie from days, sherdian from psns.

las vegas- there were so many freakin satrs there... greg vaughan, whom i fell in love with because we mert for like 2 seconds, then later i was going to my hotel room and he was putting his room service cart in the hall and called out my name and we talked for a bit after that ... robert newman, scott bailey from guiding light who i stalked. ... david from amc, lizzy (the other one, not this one)& tammy from gl, gus from gl, jon from AMC (hottie!!), blair from oltl), chloe from days, john and coop from gl, mac from ynr, chris and adrianne from oltl, marina from gl (the oen whod ated sandy irl) ... shaun benson (steven webber, gh) who i was in love with, mrs c. from ynr, jt from ynr, aiden from amc, current marina on GKL who is sooo hot in person, the other nick from gh who was on gl, mark c from atwt, kevina dn michael from ynr... michael park.. i know there was more.

fun in the sun- i filmed a few of those clips with kirsten storms and JPL from OLTL. dillon from gh, other carly from gh, rick from gh

Daytime Emmys- jack from ynr, Laura Wright, Betty FREAKIN White!!!, Austin peck, heathr tom & dan g, christina chamber whom i had wuite a talk with about spyder games and the makers of that show and life and atwt and sube and oltl and everything you could think of. lol. ... cooper, patrick, logan from GH, Lulu from GH whiom i was kinda nervous to go up to - only been nervous twice- her and the first time i met ali sweeney, kayla from days, Julie Pinson whom i kept running into there over and over again. she ended up becoming a photo buddy, we took like 10 "myspace" posed picturs, lol, and she started to take pix of me and others as well, scotty baldwin (whom i thought my mother was gonna pass out when she saw), nuShawn, Chelsea, max from days, nick from days, rebecca b (ex-greens, amc), bobbie from GH, michael park, natalie from oltl, becky from GH, and maura West! i got a opic with her and the emmy,. we look so cute! lol. and soo many more. all of daytime is there afterall and i went to the afteremmy dinner and the after after partys.

greg V & rebbea H from GH at a mall tour with soapnet. i got interviewd by SOD there and they actually ended up sending me a poster size print of Greg vaughan!!! another soap star was there and idk who...

Lisa Rinna & Ty many times at soaptalk. I also met lisa at her store. I met jen Fin right after saying she was leaving BnB... john enos, lauren woodland, MTS & EB from ynr, michael and kevin... drew tyler bell from B&B, winsor harmon.. from atwt i met peyton list, bailey chase, roger h, dixie, holden, old alison ... GL i met scott bailey, lindsay mckeon, kim zimmer... amc's babe, jr, jamie, maggie ... oltl marcie .. GH's rick h, greg v, so many from that show.. tama braun who was the sweetest thing ever ... days christie clarke, ali sweeney, julie pinson ... omg, so many more i cant think of. i miss that show so much.

i know there have been other events ive been to and cant think of as well.

I think i have met Ali Sweeney, Kirsten Storms, Scott bailey, Kyle Brandt & greg vaughan the most

• Members

:o

I THINK I know who that is!!

Although, I may be mistaken.

Don't take this the wrong way, and perhaps I've confused you with someone else, but I thought you were gay? Or is it just bi? Or is that someone else? Because I'm thinking of a woman who looks like she's half her age and recently got in serious trouble with the law.

• Members

oh no, im gay. most of the time...

and are you suggesting that its my love Kirsten? [GASP]

yay for drunken ngihts in the clubs of hollywood. thats all i gots to say.

oh, has anyone ever been around soap stars when they are drunk? i reccomend it. they tell you EVERYTHING!

Archived