America's Next Top Model: Cycle 9

Cheap21

• Members

so it looks like Ebony will be the black bitch of the season. Casting never ceases to put one on. She's alright for now bc I can see her easily annoying me

Early girls I liked were Sabrina and Kimberly. I really wish Sabrina had gotten in.

Every year Tyra's intro gets more and more ridiculous. The bad cruise singing was just embarassing.

Where is Twiggy? I think the show needs a second female judge and no, Ms. J doesnt count

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...so true. I'm sick of BOTH Jays. They think they're all that because they're on the show but they really aren't. Whats even more wierd is that I hate Mr. Jay more cuz of his attitude at every single photo shoot. He basically thinks the girls are machines who have no reason at all to not perform their best. Sorry Jay but the real world doesn't work like that.

The New Cycle starts tonight right?

"The Future of Fashion"....lol I wonder where they come up with this stuff!?

• Members

^^ I was so mad too! No matter how good pictures Kimerbly take I'm never gonna cheer her on. She's a nasty b!tch who need to get stomped on. I liked how the "Yale-girl" hate all this backstabbing. She seem like a girl who doesn't like how other girls can grouping and start talking trash.

I also didn't like the one with pruple hair. The ay she picked that ficgh with the "stripper" was so ugly! Gosh, I hate girls like that. So it looks like Ebody isn't gonna be the b!tch of this season after all. Instead we got two. <_<

I don't remember if Saleisha and the "stripper" was in on all the nasty talk about Heather. But their pics were very good, and so was Heather's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im glad Victoria got eliminated. She looked bland and boring and so reminded me of Kahlen. Im glad she didnt go as far as she did. What I hated most about her was her stank attitude. It shocked me watching her constantly talk back to the judges bc thats not something I expected given how soft spoken she is.

Overall I thought hte makeovers sucked. Tyra made alot of those girls look fugly

Archived