AMC: Friday

• Members

I hope Annie is a lying nutcase JUST SO Ryan can look like a fool. Half of the shit he was saying at the prison was ridiculous. He's never even met this person, and as usual, he's already made up his mind that this guy is the worst psychotic brother anyone could ever have since... since... well... his own psychotic, homicidal, woman abusing brother.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For once, Sin, ICAM!

Ryan needs to be knocked off his damn pedestal. He's the last person to determine if anybody else is mentally healthy after he continually denied how evil Jonathan was! I hope Annie is really the one who pushed her father out the window and she comes completely unhinged just to prove what a bad judge of character Ryan really is.

• Members

As for the rest of the episode, was it just me or were there way too many flashbacks? I understand that the writers wanted to show how Kendall came to the point of going to see Greenlee, but did they have to show so many horrid, re-created flashbacks again?

I also thought it was weird that Zach immediately thought of Hannah asking him to impregnate her.

I am glad that Hannah is back, though. I hope B&E pair her with Josh again.

• Members

I doubt Stacy is contract, I don't think they could afford to put her on contract, not with her credentials, plus she lives in California and only came to NY to audition for primetime.

LOL people INSISTED she was on contract the first time around and she wasn't, so I doubt she is this time.

I agree, I hate the fake flashbacks :angry:

Archived