AMC: Skye Chandler (2) question?

• Members

THis has been bugging me for a long time, but I saw a youtube clip of AMC from 1997 (so good) with her in it and I'm sure now...

Here in BC Canada, the BC lottery has a campaign for the past year or so that's sorta a Lifestyles of the Rich--a rich couple sitting in front of a fireplace telling you how great it is to be rich.

Anyway it's filmed in Vancouver I'm pretty sure (? do other provinces show it?) and I swear the woman in it was the second person to play Skye--the dark haired one who came around 96/97 and stayed for a year or so who I *loved* (though partly because I didn't watch when the original Skye was first on). Anyway I swear it's the same woman--would she be working in Vancouver now? Anyone have any idea of what I'm talking about or confirmation?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, she was the third Skye...

The role of Skye Chandler (Patterson when first introduced) was originated in 1986 by dark-haired British actress Antoinette Byron. She was replaced in 1987 by red-hair American Robin Christopher, a recast that I remember initially was a jolt to a lot of viewers.

Archived