TV Guide Canada - CarJack and the Hack

• Members

Talk about uneven. In the same article Jennifer Landon is practically given an Emmy for a baby story that just started today! :rolleyes: At least what I've been saying about Carly and Jack has been acknowledged in the media. The contrivances to put them back together suck HARD.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y'know, I agree and I disagree. I enjoyed JJ's kidnapping a lot more than the other "high profile" location shoots (Craig/Meg/Paul/the cliffs or Branson). But this is the absolute worst triangle Carjack have been in...and I loathed Sarah Brown's Julia II with a white-hot passion. And that's about the bad writing, and the utter blandness of the "third" in this triangle and boringness of Kack. I'm sure someone thought a Katie/Jack/Carly triangle looked good on paper...:( Off with their head.

• Members

I for one am glad that there wasn't a real remote for this triangle. The story hasn't earned it. So much drama already existed in the fact that Carly abandoned her kids. As she said herself recently, she "went mad" and did the one thing Jack never thought she'd do. But because it's a soap we're supposed to think the REAL tale should be about freeing Jack from the clutches of a twit who sexed him up in her absence. Why not do something like a custody battle? I get sick of every relationship being threatened by a third party, as Dusty will probably do to Holden and Lily soon. Besides, if Simon was the spoiler last year, and Katie is the spoiler this year, the formula could get pretty old before someone writes a new element in.

Archived