Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't seen much of it, but I'm a huge Collins fan - she's had a terrible draw.  LOL.  She's had probably 2 of the best unseeded players in the draw - at least one of them was capable of winning the whole thing. And her prize for a 1:00AM finish last night, is meeting Rybakina (SP?) tonight.  Weird scheduling - played her first round Sunday.  Then 2 days off????  Then 2nd round yesterday with a third round today?  This is going to end it for her, but she played really well her first two matches.  

• Members

Tennis Australia did Kiokkinakis no favors with the scheduling. He has had to play three days in a row, when they could have shifted him on Day 1 to finish the rest of his first round match. And it’s what 3 am local time and he and Murray are still playing? Whoever wins this match will be at a deficit in the next round, as their opponent is fast asleep.

• Members

RBA went five too. Is that who he's playing? 

Andy should've lost in the first round. Matteo had a very very very easy backhand for the win and he hits it way below the net. It was comical. Even Matteo had to laugh. 

And Koka... that clip of attempted smashes is ridiculous. No wonder Murray won the point and match.  I suspect Murray is barely going to bed.. I doubt he has anything left after two five set matches. I've never cared for Murray and even more so when he threw his atp competitors under the bus.  Btw who actually watched this match? It was on way too late and lasted over five hours.

ESPN once again is doing a horrific job of covering this major. None of the complaints from last year sunk in. Very to little matches on the air. All on ESPN plus? Why buy the rights to air it? And you send no one to cover it except Pam Shriver?. Lord what a mess!!

I must say I was thrilled that the robot lost.  I guess like the US Open he thought he was winning the Australian Open.  The Aussie fans giving him a big hand as he left the court. No acknowledgement from Fritz. He was pissed as he left.. Bad sport!!!