Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Didn't they used to call that a bone bruise in the '90s? I'm not sure what's going on but how much tennis has he actually been playing to have a stressed bone? Lawd, that just sounded so skivvy!

Deliciano! Yes, that's the nickname Judy Moo nicknamed him. I'm not usually a long hair afficionado (I was so glad when Nadal chopped his) but I'm not sure about Felciano's short hair and beard. He can never be unattractive but with his current look, now I feel like he needs to be wearing a turtleneck or something. Yes, I'm being shallow. I guess the fact that he's playing well is more important.

• Members

I'm glad she beat the Shark. I was watching a European online stream and Nigel Sears who used to coach Ivanovic said that her heart racing has happened sometimes, it has even happened in practice. According to Sears, she never knows when it will happen. He predicted she would lie down for a moment and that is exactly what ended up happening.

Occasionally, when I'm working out, I've experienced a racing heart and it is not a good feeling. It's not a frequent occurrence but when it does happen, it's startling.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

It was in poor taste that Maria would say that...Ivanovic had to take a MTO because her bp shot up suddenly. She went back to play a few minutes later and won a few points, to which Maria said "you better check her blood pressure" implying that Ivanovic was possibly faking and just trying to regroup (ahem...Vika).

Raonic showed once again he has no legit game and is serve only!

• Members

She kept doing it on almost every point....lol....Sugarmama was pissed

Raonic..hahahaha..he was all tense and anxious when BG interviewed him...he thought he was going to beat Federer and get his revenge...HA...awful backhand and he cant move on the court...Roger played him like he did at Wimbledon.....Milos has no strategy when playing Roger.