The Tennis Thread

• Members

Huge mistake! Lendl has coached this fool to 2 Slams and a gold medal w/in 18 months of the partnership, yet Buzzard wants to dump him? Murray's game is not where it used to be, but he is recovering from back surgery. Lendl can't do what Murray's body is not willing. But you know what? This works fine for me. Murray can get the hell out of the top 10 and sit at 205 with Donald Young for all I care. Can't stand him anyhow.

Oh, did I mention Carol Wozniacki dumped her new coach as well. She has fallen to 18, which is really a gift for her. So what she can hit 100 balls/point. She really has no talent, so CW is lucky to be in the top 50.

Edited by ChitHappens

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Upset:

Dolgo spanked Wawrinka! This is what happened to Ivanovic when she won the FO. The pressure was too much.

Speaking of losers! Tsonga couldn't even beat a half crippled Buzzard from what I'm reading. Jo Willy needs to decide if he wants to continue playing nonTennis!

• Members

LOL...we you the one that said he couldnt beat anyone??..lol....Great upsets today with Ferrer...yayyyyyyyyy and Wawrinka.....Wawrinka hasnt done much since winning the Aussie Open...Jo Willy just sucks and should have beaten boring ass awful player Murray...would have made the day even better.

• Members

Yes! Ferrer is out! Tsonga really has a decision to make and Wawrinka was gifted the AO, so I'm not really shocked by what he's producing.

Bye Izzie! Don't really like you anyhow!

Serena's form is back and she played Serena tennis today. Finally recovering from last year's stellar season.

Rafa and Fognini up next. This better be an orgasmic shellacking from Rafa. I don't like Foggie at all!

Edited by ChitHappens