DAYS: Fall Previews!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks!! These sound much better than the fall preview hints and I'm hoping to continue wearing my comfy old shoes (watching Days). If E. Scott can get rid of the jumpy feel that the show has and somehow keep things consistent (instead of the huge hit or miss depending on the day or scene), there's a good chance the show will improve.

The rumor of Drake leaving is hitting hard on the boards: a lot of division between those who agree IF he wants to go it's ok and those who say they're done with Days if he goes even if it's by his choice. Drake and Dee have a huge fanbase and I agree with them that they've not gotten a break since Sheffer started. I wouldn't mind seeing them in a good storyline (that is more than being props for letter reading) and prefer to watch both involved in something instead of gazing at each other or kissing.

The petition to "save EJ" that a gal started (who's never done anything like this) had over 1500 signatures in less than 24 hours. It was pretty cool to see that a lot of the fans were from the "Lumi" camp who left very positive comments about James Scott and his contribution to Days.

Anyway the actual previews sound much better than the blood pressure rasing fall preview spoilers, so it's great to see what they actually said!!

BTW -- I'll disagree about JS being all that. He is all that and then some!

• Members

I agree. Lucas/Sami don't quite rank up there with the Big Four in terms of popularity, but a BD exit could result in a loss of viewers the show does not need right now.

There are changes that have to be made, but don't tip the whole boat over. That was tried with SSK... short term it worked ratings-wise but in the long run it really, really hurt the show.

• Members

If Drake leaves on his own, fine, that's one thing. But if Corday,etc. are honestly THAT stupid to fire one of the biggest stars on the show at such a critical point in the show's history...well, that would be quite another situation. I don't want him going anywhere, I still love John and Marlena and want to see them get an actual storyline.

Archived