SO i,VE BEEN BANNED/

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TO ALL:

Actuall I don't thow my slippers or shoes at the television set when the news interrups.I have Soap Net.The reason that I wanted my spoilers is that right now I am away taking care of a sick aunt and I was relying on the spoilers to keep me up todate.My aunt is still teasing my about me missing my GENERAL HOSPITAL.

• Members

I'm sorry your aunt is sick, but there are other ways you might have handled your situation. There are lots of sites that offer detailed daily recaps. Try the ABC board. You'll get a lot more info than you would from spoilers, if keeping up with the show is your intent.

• Members

Okay calm down.

First of all, GH is one of the highly-popular soaps here on SON. It is discussed, and spoilers are pretty much always on time. No one treats the GH fans terrible, and you have to learn to be patient. If things don't get here on time so be it.

This board is not in the best shape right now, it is going through a VERY tough time, and the admins have alot on their hands. Especially Jen and Ryan. So you need to learn to look at the whole situation before you go off yelling, and creating a thread like this was not a very good idea IMO.

Archived