SO i,VE BEEN BANNED/

• Members
So let me guess the GENERAL HOSPITAL spoiler will be up after Christmas right?Sorry I don't want to wait that long.It not fair that all the other soap opera spoilers are up now and not the GENERAL HOSPITAL spoilers.We GENERAL HOSPITAL fans don't deserve to be treated like second class citizens here.We don't deserve it.And I don't like the way that was treated by the moderators here this morning.Out pure respect and support for my soap opera GENERAL HOSPITAL I WON'T BE COMMING BACK.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Before this gets deleted, one more thing. Jen has a life. Maybe you should try getting one of those if all you do is sit around and wait for General Hospital Spoilers. Actually, Jen is usually one of the first, so what the hell are you speaking of? :rolleyes: Maybe you should go spoiler free, because you obviously have no patience and you're gonna have to wait until the [!@#$%^&*] plays out. BYE BYE!!

• Members

GH fans are far from being treated like second class citizens here. For as long as I've been with SON, the GH spoilers have been posted regularly on time. There are things that come up that cause delays to happen. Instead of you being patient, you decide to act like we're committing an atrocity by having the audacity to *shock* be late with the spoilers.

If you feel so strongly that SON is anti-GH fans, then no one will stop you from leaving. But if you continue to spam my forums I will ban you.

Archived