DAYS/PASS: Spoilers for the week of...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Big surprise! :rolleyes:

I'd love to see JER killed 3 times. Must see tv right there.

I do not believe that Jack will be back for X-Mas either. It'll be Febuary the earliest. I haven't said it in awhile, but here it is again, JER sucks as a writer!

Claire saga isn't interesting, and is very predictable. I sure hope they have a real baby now and not a log/blanket/doll!!

• Members

I don't think he can. They can fire him, but he can't quite with a contract.

Corday has to be on crack. All the reunions sucked big time. They must have spent 5 minutes max churning them out.

Jack will be gone for MONTHS if not for good. There will be no Christmas miracle for Jack and Jennifer. I completely believe the rumors of JER hating Matt, and I think this will be 1993 all over again for many J/J fans. Jack will be gone, and maybe come back next year, but only if JER can recast him. If not, Jack will be gone for good.

• Members

Poor J/J fans. They are going through the whole SK/Melaswen/Tony´s castle story again. Just because it didn´t worked with Patrick, Reilly decided he needs to make Jack dead again, so Jennifer can get involved with another man, this time with Frankie. He didn´t changed even one page in it, and just replays it again. Now we are entering the whole Jennifer mourns Jack/Frankie is there for her stage, which means if we are lucky, Jennifer will sleep with him sometime during spring and Jack will probably return in May, but I´m sure he will spend another few months just lurking from outside, so he will actually really return during November sweeps next year.

Of course, I´m pretty sure Jack will spend most of the time off screen, so the show can easily replace MA with another actor if there is some trouble during negotiation with MA.

What is most sad, everybody, me included, predicted exactly what this story is going to be about the moment we discovered Jack is feeling sick back in May this year. There is no surprise, no twist, no great payoff at the end. It´s like being forced to watch surveilance cam movie with some car crashing and people dying. You know how it is going to end and you are desperately trying to change every decisions these people makes, but it´s impossible. It´s going exactly how you know it will and it ends exactly how you fear.

I really don´t see how this show can survive another year without a huge change in writing.

• Members

I think I remember hearing that Jack would be cured at Christmas and him and Jennifer would be reunited-can't remember where though since it was a few weeks ago. I hope that is the truth although I don't think this will kill ratings because they always are high at Christmas for everyone. I mean Days last year was terrible with almost no one happy and they still gained some viewers during the holidays but I can understand why J&J fans are mad. I know JER and Corday are idiots but I honestly get the feeling that they are gonna go all out to satisfy viewers-for at least the holidays anyways. I mean none of us thought that they would do a 40th anniversary show under JER and they are doing it. If Corday has influence, which I think he does afterall the show has gotten more traditional and he did force JER to bring the captives back early from the castle (even though the reunions sucked), then I think Days viewers will have something to be happy about. Days always is great at Christmas and very emotional so I guess I hope I am right. Let's just wait and see :) .

• Members

They ARE beyond triangles. Everyone knows it, even JER knows it that's why he is doing it this way. It would never work otherwise (Not that it will work this way either).

Hey, here's a CRAZY idea! How about giving them a storyline that doesn't revolve around a triangle. *gasp* *shock* :rolleyes:

• Members

Time for my rant!

Kenny, I wish I could be as optimistic as you! I have no confidence there will be any Christmas miracle. Here's what I think will happen: Jack will somehow fake his death and slip away to some hospital in Europe to die by himself. Jennifer and Abby will have to mourn his supposed death all over again, and who will be there to comfort a grieving Jennifer? Why, Frankie of course. During the first half of 2006, Jennifer will move on from Jack and into Frankie's arms. Meanwhile, Jack far away in Europe doesn't die but miraculously, he gets better. Mid 2006 - Jack returns to Salem, declares he is alive BUT discovers his wife in bed with Frankie.

An upset Jack leaves town forever - in other words, Matt Ashford's contract isn't renewed in June 2006, and JER gets what he's wanted all along: Ashford off DAYS and Jennifer married to another man.

I am [!@#$%^&*] tired of Reilly's personal vendetta against Ashford. It's getting way beyond a joke!

And why are the Jack/Jen fans constantly treated like [!@#$%^&*]?

I'm finished with DAYS! The soaps on CBS have never looked so good!

James E Reilly, Ken Corday, Sheraton Kalouria - they can all go and get fucked! DAYS deserves to be cancelled within a year.

Some of us are mad and we won't take it anymore! :angry::angry::angry:

• Members

Not condoning JER's actions, but he clearly enjoys riling up fanbases. He split up Lumi, split up JM and Shelle (but we know they'll reunite because those are the "money couples"). He's causing friction for Bope with Chelsea, and Roman and Kate are deadsville.

None of the couples on this show are happy. Now, we've expressed that things have to be shaken up on the show, but having Jack be "dead" for the third time in less than two years is not the way to to it!!!

If they do Jack's Christmas miracle, it'll probably be some half-assed dialogue that lasts two minutes and all is hunky-dory again. Ugh.

• Members

I'm guessing Jack will be off the canvas for a few months, so frankie and jenn can hook up....I really want a frankie, jenn, jack triangle but "killing off" jack again is not the way i would do it....

Its just ridiculous that Jenn and Abby will have to mourn for Jack once again...

Archived