DAYS/PASS: Spoilers for the week of...

• Members

That's what I think will happen too Kevin. Maybe he can still be on the canvass of us seeing him every now and then and getting better or what not, but I think they are setting up for Jack to come back and find that Frankie really did take over his life just as Jack had requested.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really want a Jack/Jen/Frankie triangle but not if it has Jack presumed dead again. Although, like I said previously, we don't know how it develops or what is going to happen. We only have one vague spoiler and IMO I don't think Days is gonna keep him dead for long. I just get the feeling that Days will have Jack be the big miracle this year-even Corday isn't that stupid to go through all this over again involving J&J. I know Days has been screwing over fanbases but I don't think we should assume the worse. Days has improved alot since early this year so who knows-maybe what we think will happen worse. Passions is having a miracle and Days will too-they always do since JER seems to really like them. I know he hates MA but if Corday gets involved, which he seems to have done alot lately so it seems, then we should have Jack home at Christmas. He is stupid when it comes to the fans, yes, but I think even he knows doing all this happening again will be a disaster.

Again, this is just my opinion. I have enjoyed Days since summer and while I don't like this story, the acting has been superb and I really want to see J&J in a triangle with Frankie. I just don't think we should assume the worst yet since we only have one spoiler to go on-I don't like to condemn something initially until I hear more about it or see it develop so IMO we should just wait and see :) .

• Members

Then how would you do it? Killing Jack off is the only way to do it. Jennifer would never chose Frankie over Jack while he is still around. Ever. That much has been made clear, if nothing else.

Oh, yeah. Waiting around for someone to die just to get his leftovers? Whew! Talk about a saint among men!

Archived