Which writers in your opinion should NOT being writing in daytime?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right to some degree about being surprised, Steve.

As far as OLTL is concerned, I see Frank Valentini as a channel/enforcer for Brian Frons. All any ABC HW can do is work within the "airtime for favourites" framework.

I see Valentini as a FRONS enforcer. JER as HW? No. Just no. The last thing OLTL needs now is supernatural intervention, dictated by BF, hand-held by FV, and written by JER.

Ron Carlivati as HW has shown potential with a more traditional approach. Of course, with the strike, all bets are off.

Keep posting, glad to have you among us! I may disagree with you but I value your opinion.

• Members

Thanks, TC, I'll try to stick around. I'm enjoying my reunion with Toups....if only he'd take part in it more.

I was part of the old group of posters from Channa's board. Those were great times, especially when the story reached its climax and Channa was exposed. I still remember that night. Hey, Toups, do you remember "Andre, ex-reporter?"

Maybe I'm wrong about OLTL, I just started watching the show recently. I mainly watch (occasionally) to see Starr Manning. I just adore that girl.

Steve

• Members

With Goutman on any ABC-D, they are just begging for that show to be cancelled. AMC & OLTL are already hanging by a thread (2.1 and 2.3 million viewers, respectively). Sheffer needs to return to ATWT.

They are also known as Guza's Angels. :D

What is your opinion on Meg Bennett?

What is so bad about Cwikly? Her tenure at Y&R was good. She should return to ATWT.

What did Cwikly do that was so vindictive? Was it the same thing as Jeanne Marie Ford with James E. Reilly? Ford's still working, after all.

:rolleyes:

I would gladly do the honors. :D Who do I have to be in contact with? Bloom? Bill Bell Jr.? Lee P. Bell?

Archived