OLTL PreVUE: Week of August 6 Edition

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quite a few things I'm looking forward to next week. My poor girl though, not only does she have to listen to Todd berating her, she's going to have Dorian and Blair. <_< . In times like this I wish that Viki would remind Todd of all the things she has forgiven him for in terms of him hurting her over the years. Now, all I need is for Clint to get on that bandwagon.

I really like Langston, so I'm interested to see what she's trying to hide or forget.

And I just do not understand John one bit, I mean he will never believe that Marty could have killed Spencer, but he does Marcie. GMAFB.

Thanks Scotty.

• Members

Thank you Scotty, look forward to more Viki this next week. 1 day a week sucks especially since ES will be on vacation soon.

I hear you chris, why they all have to gang up on Viki, I have no idea. It isn't like she has been the one lying, manipulating, hurting people, stabbing them in the back. Geez, what is up with Viki always being the loser all the time now? I am sick of Viki being the victim and always losing. And I am sure Clint will berate Viki too, because it is pick on Viki month RME.

• Members

Me too, Langston is a great character. She has the attitude and sense I wish Starr had.

John... <_< I said the same thing, and he's known Marcie longer than Marty. I have never liked Marcie and John's "relationship," because I always felt he casted her aside and used her, and her realtionship with Michael, when ever it fit him. When he finds out that Marcie can't have childre, will he go to her and comfort her? Will they truely share a scene about her struggle? I doubt it. And if he does, he will be semi sorry because he'll be digging for clues more trying to free Marty.

All I can picture is boring music and awkard scenes... My interest in seeing them getting it on, is like my interesting in Rex and Adriana being together again: none.

If they wanted to spice up the show up like that, they could have finally let Evangeline (held on to REG) and Todd get it on (which is long overdue since Blair and Cristian unneedly did it)... now, that would cause major reaction and anticipation from those that want to see it and those that don't. Doesn't matter, it would still be talked about and judged.

Archived