GL: Sins of the Father

• Members

Yeah I will say the drinking thing is just a minor detail, something that DK/EW could fix and just not do...he is still living with a woman who is not his wife and has done a lot of that in his past!!! It's laughable that he's a minister-in-training!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't Cassie stripping in her past? A priest would never judge her for that. If she were still gyrating with a pole, someone from the clurgy would try to show her the error of her ways, and try to get her to reform.

What makes no sense is that rat bastard Josh is going along with the baby thing. Telling Rick is not enough. He should have told Alan, especially if he is going to pretend to be serious about this priest thing. It is not Josh's place to judge Alan and keep his child from him... The fact that Alan Spaulding should be fixed should not be a concern for Josh. Josh is doing the wrong thing. Either he is a priest in full capacity or he isn't.

ANDREA

• Members

This is going off topic but since I think it's a little late to start a weekly GL thread...

how come no one's been talking about Dinah's storyline?? I think it's one of GL's best in a while. And I can gladly say I'm interested in Dinah again. She was actually starting to bore me until now.

Alex & Cyrus? Any thoughts??? :blink: I haven't been reading spoilers but I got the impression that something was going to happen with these two. This marriage thing is not as bad as I thought it was going to be..but it's pretty close.

Back on topic..

I like Josh & Cassie okay but this preacher stuff is just lame! I don't know what to think of Reva & Jeffrey just yet...but I'll take them over Josh & Reva anyday.

• Members

How can you say that? God teaches us that we should not lie or disobey his word. We saw what happened to Adam and Eve...but then Josh is keeping the truth from Rick (I think anyway) and Beth! That's just not right.

• Members

Josh told Rick the truth.

I could care less if lying to Alan is right or wrong. He's a murderer and should be in jail, not raising a baby. I can't believe these writers are making Alan a father again. I couldn't be more disgusted. I only hope Beth isn't dumb enough to go back to him when the truth comes out.

• Members

I don't understand all this concern for Alan not knowing about his kid, either. He had someone killed (the fact that he meant to kill Jonathan and not Tammy is besides the point), wasn't sorry about it, and hasn't fully paid for his crimes. When Sarah "died", he had the nerve to blame everything solely on Jonathan when he must have known just how unstable and volatile Jonathan's emotions were at the time...and all because of Alan. If he can't take some responsibility for the loss of his granddaughter, why in God's name would he deserve a chance with another child?

Archived