GH: Tuesday

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To each their own, but IMO, Sarah Brown delivered vulnerability and subtleness to the over the top material she was given. I get none of that from the overrated Laura Wright, who reminds me of a second-rate version of her overrated former co-star, Kim Zimmer.

Also, quite sad that Wright, Braun, and Branford were all at least 5 years older than Sarah Brown, yet none could deliver the emotional maturity Brown instilled into that character. Needless to say, with Wright's acting and the writing for Carly, the character is nothing but a charicture.

• Members

I have to agree, not one of the 3 actresses following Brown could capture the true essence of Carly. I guess that's why Sarah won what? 3 emmys for playing Carly?

I watched today and I must say I did enjoy Carly ripping into Sam. I enjoy any scene that sees Sam being called out for what she truly is. I also kind of digged the Brenda mention today.

Maxie is such a one dimensional tramp. I hope LuLu takes her down when she finds out about her little scheme.

• Members

SHUT UP Robin. I never could stand her and today she showed me why. Where does she get off going off on Lucky like that. What a bitch. Am I living in some type of twighlight zone? Why is everyone so upset that Jason is going to jail? He MURDERED Lorenzo Alcazar. That is a crime. Im glad Robin thinks she's all high and mighty to stick her nose down at Lucky. And where does she get off when she kept it secret for weeks that Jax and Carly kidnapped Spencer and helped kidnap Michael from AJ for a whole year! She needs to get over herself. Patrick needs to watch himself bc Robin was over the top today in her devotion to Jason

Archived