YR: Casting news

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A model? I hope she can act.

Soaps often hire 'good looking models' who can't act their way out of a paper bag, and just hope they figure it out. That's probably another thing that contributes to declining ratings.

Does she have any acting experience?

• Members

Well, it's great that they remembered history and the fact that Heather never knew Paul was her father. This is a character that actually has ties to the history of the show, instead of a completely random newbie too. As for acting experience, the actress has done a few guest roles on primetime series.

This is sure to give Paul a storyline, something he hasn't had in years. It's also nice to see them using some factual Y&R history for once, I'm stunned.

However, I'm still looking for it to be botched and rushed with LML there. :rolleyes:<_<

• Members

Heather was born in 79 and will be one of the rare cases where a character hasn't been SORASED.I've been waiting for years for this character to be introduced and don't know why it wasn't done sooner when Heather was a teenager.

Hopefully Mary Williams will be brought into the mix and April (Heather's mom)will be included in some way. This story has heaps of potential so let's wait and see...

Now ,we need to see Keemo,Kate Valentine,Scott Grainger etc,Charaqcters who tie into history and can bring new life into the vets storylines.

Archived