AMC: Tuesday

• Members

lol..I thought it was cute. I figured it was bc she was pregnant. I know some pregnant women like to do stuff like that, especially at baby showers of course. She probably thought it was fun for the holiday. And yes the retreat does take place in the office according to the previews. BTW, I sure hope Annie directs Greenlee to an empty elevator shaft while she's blindfolded. That will only make me lvoe her so much more...haha

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Leven's 17... and why is your parenting side screaming about somebody who is only seven years younger than you? :unsure: Next year, you two will be in the same GOLDEN 18-29 demographic. Don't let Frons hear you say you're 23 and already feeling paternal over some 17 year old. The man already thinks 25 is over the hill, he'll start gearing the show to preschoolers in a minute!

Speaking of which, Amanda L. Beall must wet herself whenever she gets to write episodes with Colby in them, since judging by her horrible dialog, this 40 year old woman is in arrested development, herself. She must've been moist with excitment writing her juvenile dialog for Colby and the Made girls... because it was absolutely atrocious.

Stephanie: Told you. Little miss owns the town is now little miss grunt work.

Colby: Stephanie, shouldn't you be at home begging your father to buy you some new friends?

Stephanie: It's like science class. The family is chandler, the genus is loser. And the species is trailer inhabitant.

Colby: I'm just mortified. I am so embarrassed to have a summer job, I could just die.

Stephanie: Hey, colby, can you ask trailer mama inside if she can come rotate our tires later?

Colby: Krystal's not perfect, but when she says "I love you," it's to me. Me, stephanie, not her pilates trainer. So you want to look down your nose job at me because I have a job, fine, whatever.
But you talk smack on krystal,
and I will yank your hair extensions out and shove them down your throat!

Of course, Agenda pushes KWAK is SAINT agenda left over from the McTavish days. But not only does she push that agenda, she smothers it in Wish I Was a Gay Man snippiness that isn't even entertaining. And was that family, genus, species shit supposed to be clever? :rolleyes:

• Members

I've been so encouraged about the show lately because I am not only watching just JERICA but other people too.

I love Adam back to being Adam and the same for JR. I am mesmorized by the scenes between DC/JY as I used to be before they were ruined by Carey's. Now that they are Carey-free I remember why I love the characters and actors so much and why David is a multi-Emmy winner. I am NOT happy about what Zach is doing to my Adam and I hope they get revenge on him.

I love JR's relationship with Amanda too.

• Members

:o LOL - Sinclair - how dare you question my right to be mature at age 23! lol

Yes, I started drinking at 17, and of course anyone at that age feels like they are old enough to be responsible with alcohol...but as I've gotten older and been through way too many scary alcoholic experiences, I must say I'm totally going to end up like my mother. I look at 17 year olds now in high school and I'm in shock at how young they look. I could never see them being old enough to drink and take it responsibly. And of course the show was definitely cashing in on the Made girl episode where they knew more teens (at least the Made girls and their friends) would be watching that day - so they wanted a naked Aiden and Ava learning how to make drinks to lure them into being regular viewers. It just screams irresponsible as a program.

BUT like I said, I'm torn, bc if I just go with it and pretend that Ava/Leven is my age, then I'm totally ok with it. I still know how to party and have a good time. And I was actually getting into Ava/Jonathan's flirting a little.... :blink:

As for the teen dialogue - LOL - only Beall can come up with such creative and clever [!@#$%^&*] like the family, genus, and species line ;)

Archived