AMC: Tuesday

• Members

That JR/Babe/Little A scene was cute and happy - wish we could have more of those scenes where they are all happy.

Aiden in black boxer briefs! Wowza....I understand why Ava is all hot and bothered! haha

I love watching Colby working at The Comeback. I'm excited about this new set and the character interaction possibilities. Ohhh and Krystal and DEREK are still flirting hardcore. That's interesting to me...

OHHHH it was the MTV 'Made' girls - surprisingly the main girl did a great job. And I love how Colby asked how she could have been one of those stupid girls last year - and how she is happy she's changed.

ETA:

Ummm - I love me some Di, but how can she tell Ava to get a robe on and it's ok for Aiden to walk around the castle in boxer briefs with his buttcrack sticking out? haha - unless it's bc Ava is too 'young' or something?

Jonathan is a horndog.

And I'm happy that Aiden told Amanda that he's figured out everything. Usually they would have just sent Aiden on the trip and he'd be gone and we're supposed to forget that he's on the case. There was some resolution with the Amanda/Aiden thing - and that's good.

Lots of characters on today - that is nice! OH AND NO GREENLEE!!!! haha

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Jacob Young hasn't really impressed me much in, like, a year, mainly bc he's been soooo one-note and phoning that note in hardcore......BUT today he really impressed me, especially when he admitted the truth to Adam. Good job Jacob!

ETA:

Ugh. I'm torn.

The mature side of me thinks it is way irresponsible to have Jonathan teach Ava, a minor, how to make all these alcoholic drinks, and teach her bartending tips - where he stressed flirting as a big deal. It is irresponsible of the writers to have a 16 year old actress memorize these drink recipes and pretend to make them and drink them.

But...

The 23 year old immature side of me actually liked it! Please tell me I'm not buying into Jonathan and Ava as a couple. Their flirting is off the charts today. :ph34r:

• Members

The last JR/Adam scene was GREAT. David Canary is amazing. I love how he is front-burner this year.

That was weird they only used Babe for like the first 10 seconds of the show. Wish that scene would have been longer.

Much better episode today - lots of characters and no Greenlee mess.

• Members

yea. Babe was on for like 2 mins. Thats it. That sucks because I love them together!

I also agree with you alwaysAMC. Better show. No whining Greenlee. Much character balance! There was much breaks from Erica/Jack, and Greenlee!

Also the previews look great!

The Fusion girls are together and greenlee bumps into a WALL!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

• Members

Today's episode was so much better than yesterdays and it was a huge bonus not to see Greenlee's smug face for once but it appears its back to that tomorrow. That 4th of July Fusion thing looks like it could be fun... or fall flat on its face.

My favourite part about today obviously was J.R coming clean. The acting was just amazing especially coming from David Canary. Man David is getting his best material this year than he has had in years. Adam didn't lose it... he actually was quite calm and more saddened that his own son would make him suffer so much. Powerful emotional stuff. I feel nothing for J.R he is such a snake and deserves to rot. Colby telling off the mean girls so to speak was fun, the dialouge was a bit cheesy but I guess that's a given based on who wrote the script today ;) but I'll save that for one R Sinclair.

• Members

Well, they introduced her on the show as a 20 year old....I guess Lily did just have her birthday - who knows if Ava did or not.

But I didn't realize that about the 18 year bartending license. I guess that is ok then....still, if you think of Leven being only 16, then can it still be wrong? haha

Like I said, I'm torn - a part of me likes it, but my parenting side is screaming NO.

• Members

I think its just going to be more of the same Greenlee/Annie nonsense, at least a vehicle to that anyway.

I dunno Kendall in the 4th of July hat just looks so childish and stupid to me. Like real companies don't have slapstick retreats like that do they? And it looks as if the retreat is in the actual office :lol:

Archived