GH: Kate Howard

• Webmaster

Praise the lord! I thought this would be a lovefest post. Sorry, I can't stand the character and how fake she is and I don't see anything special with the actress. Currently she appears too wooden.

I don't see the point of the character. She's a fashion editor for a leading magazine, so what the hell is she doing in Port Charles during the day? On top of that, why is she even in Sonny's face practially 24/7? Why is she at his place of business? And when he does something wrong she runs away like he wronged her! I hate Sonny, but even I find myself feeling sorry for him and liking him with Amelia, who has a lot more spark/fire in her than Kate.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really love Kate, I love her character, her connection to Sonny, she makes Sonny a watchable character, and it seems like they're having fun, both Megan and Maurice. I really hope they put these two together, a lot of fun there. And Kate is a great character, too.

• Members

I FLVVOE Kate! She makes Sonny bearable. I love that he has that flirtatious charm back. He had it with Brenda and lost it with every single person except Sarah Brown's Carly. My dream right now would be to have Vanessa Marcil return and have a Brenda/Sonny/Kate triangle because it would be so much fun to want to choose. (My heart would still be with Sonnya nd Brenda though)

Megan Ward was perfect casting. In fact, GH Casting has been awesome as of late, from Ephihany to Diane to Logan.

Archived