AMC: Friday

• Members
Welcome to Friday's Dicussion for All My Children

FinallyFridayLogoFixed%20copy.jpg
lead.jpg

Today on All My Children...
-Babe and Jamie recall their first encounter on the beach.
-Ava notices Jonathan and Lily’s connection to each other.
-Adam is again waiting for news of J.R’s whereabouts.
-Jack tries to convince Erica to comeback
-Tad and Mila "talk"

Blast from the PAST!

AMC1998-1.jpg
Well I felt this was apporiate because Jackson wants Erica to comeback!

Discuss!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I've reached my breaking point with this story, thus I think Tad, the man who buries people alive, deserves better than 13-year old Erica. Meanwhile, Jack is acting like a Lavery. Very attractive, except not attractive at all. It makes me remember why I stopped liking him for almost 10 years.

• Members

I think Babe and Jamie were easily the best part of the show. I always loved them as a couple and it sucks that it looks like they might be leaving just as they are about to be reunited. I hope AMC goes forward with them so I can enjoy them while they last

• Members

Whoever that was having dinner with Tad needs a contract. What a classy, interesting, smart looking woman AND an attorney.to boot. We would have a total of three lawyers in Pine Valley and at least one more watchable character.

• Members

Erica acting like a teenager, no, that can't be. I mean, her marriage to Jack was supposed to help her grow up. Mature. Become the woman that she could be, all her "kinks" fixed by Jack's love. Excuse me for a minute while I, LMFAO. :lol:

Please, in the last two years since she's been married, she's taken so many steps backward that she's the Erica of ten years ago. She's shallow. Self absorbed (more so then usual). She's playing childish games. Resorting to tricks and cons to keep a man. Bull. Erica Kane as I knew her moving into the millenium and coming of the car accident was a far better person this Erica Kane is today. She has more issuse then I can count right now, and she's not at all dealing with them. She's just masking them and throwing herself back into her marriage. A marriage that has been toxic for her since the day it happened.

Erica is lost in her own insecurities. Her own jealousy. Her own heartache and emotional hell that is stll left over from the Josh reveal/Madden [!@#$%^&*].

Until Erica comes to terms with her issues, with her problems. She's not going to be happy. This whole crap that J&E have put us through in the last few months/year will continue. It'll be lather rinse repeat over and over again until someone finally puts us all out of our misery and just finally lets her free of all of this.

Erica is pod. I love her. Always have. Always will. Nothing will change that. But the lady is pod as hell, and she needs so serious time alone to find herself again.

Archived