AMC: Friday

• Members

Babe & Jamie and Jonathan/Lily/Ava are just awful!

Yes, Erica is acting like a 13-year-old and it makes no sense for her to keep pushing Jack away, yet I look forward to their scenes together because they're one of the few couples on this show with chemistry. Also, Erica makes me laugh (credit Susan, not the writing). After waiting so long for Erica to marry Jack, I've been disappointed since their wedding. I hope Brown & Essensten can come up with a plausible excuse for Erica's behavior and a real storyline that explores the Kane/Montgomerey family dynamics.

Erica and Tad? No thank you! At least from the preview, it looks like Tad is milking it to make her uncomfortable, which should be amusing.

So, it looks like Zach is our next one-dimensional villain following in the footsteps of Michael Cambias. Why would Zach want to take Adam's house from him?

Off-topic, is there any news on when B&E's work as headwriters starts airing? I might need to take a break from the show until then if things don't improve soon.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Erica was much more mature in the days when she hid under hotel room beds so her lover's mommy couldn't see her <_< One of Erica's lowest points ever, IMO.

I think the interim AMC writers are doing a good job of trying to right some of MMT's disgusting wrongs, which included trying to ruin the relationship and family that was built for the K/M clan and the couple that heads that family. Using comedy was a great idea and even if some of the reality show stuff has been hokey, Erica & Jack are as popular as ever and looks like they will be together for a long time :P

I loved that Jack finally lost it yesterday and had reached his limit with Pam and those other reporters even hitting one of them when he was provoked just as it happens in the real world :lol: I knew when he gave Erica the ultimatum she would only dig her stilleto's in deeper and when he is calm Jack knows it too :lol: When she does finally admit her true feelings about this "divorce" I hope the writers will give us an opportunity to see them work on their issues and give us the marriage that McTrash cheated us all out of.

Amen Steve and this week they have been on FIRE :D

No way he and Erica are sleeping together. We have too few real friendships on this show anymore and I don't want to see this one ruined for a fling that won't ever go anywhere.

I think the Erica/Tad/Jack stuff has been hilarious and I would love to see Tad involved with them rather than Carey women . Tad loves both Erica and Jack and wants to help them reconcile too even if he is afraid Jack is going to pound him :lol:

I hate what Zach is doing to Adam. :angry:

I loved the Adam/JR scenes and seeing Tad flirting again with "That Milla person" :lol: I hate Jonathan with Ava and Lily. He just gives me the creeps.

• Members

Uh how is he one-note when this is the kind of stuff Adam's been doing to people for years :rolleyes: I wonder if it was Palmer instead of Zach if he'd be so "one note" :rolleyes:

Adam is NO victim, he was set to screw JR over, and still had revenge on his mind even after he found out JR was missing.

• Members

No, it wasn't mature, it was funny. LOL, I never said it was. I have never used maturity and D&E in the same sentence. Because, they weren't.

The difference with your shot at D&E and my points about Erica, is that I never claimed that D&E made Erica more mature. In fact, most of their problems were hers. Were based on her insecurity, her jealousy, her lack of trust, etc. Do we see a pattern? <_<

Erica has issues that are seperate from Jack and J&E, issues that she needs to deal with. And until she does, she's not going to keep wafflign like she's done with Jack. You don't have to like what I'm saying, but so far, I've got a very good read on Erica.

Archived