Days - SOD: Sami's Pregnancy Shocker

• Members

Well, reading the PREVUZE for tomarrow, there are some hints of something. Maybe. I hope not but we'll see.

In regards to Marlena, I think it's more like Keith said. Buying time until they can end the feud so the babies can be safe. If it is known EJ is the father, then the babies are in danger and Sami has to deal with all that. She is in danger either way but with Lucas as the dad the stem cell stuff becomes a non-issue.

Marlena knows the truth eventually comes out and that she would be getting in trouble but it's her daughter and the Dimera's are involved. I don't see it as out of character at all.

Great to see Kate and Billie in spoilers. I hate Kate doing this but it gets her involved and onscreen at least.

Sounds good though.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm happy to see Billie and Kate in the spoilers...I'm guessing kate tells Nick she'll tell his boss about tampering with the evidence if he doesn't switch the results..I'm just glad Nick runs the real test..I'm guessing the audience will know the true paternity before Sami, Lucas, and Ej..I'm guessing EJ and Lucas will both be parents, thats would make the best story..

• Members

This sounds like editorializing to me too considering the NBC Text Message spoiler for next week saying "Lucas is uncertain if he can handle EJ being the father of Sami's baby." I mean I am not expecting him to walk out on her this week or anything but the knight and shining armor bit just sounds over the top if the NBC text message spoiler is true.

• Members

I really don't see how having two fathers for the twins would make the best story. It would make the shoddiest story in my judgment. Not worthy of any show except a two hour movie that is over and done with and definitely not lived with. I'm still hoping the Roberts family is written out and it would be difficult to do that with Lucas father of one of the kids. They are already sending Will off and we most likely won't see him until he has graduated from college. That's one Roberts accounted for.

• Members

I have the full article.

To clarify:

Kate seizes the opportunity and blackmails Nick into switching Sami's test results to make EJ the father or else she'll turn Nick in to the cops for stealing evidence from the lab. Nick doesn't run a test but he does produce a false document naming Wells as the proud pop.

And so much for the editorializing. :rolleyes:

But Lucas takes the news well and vows to stand by her. "He immediately reaches out to protect her and to comfort her and to say, "You're not going to lose me. I am going to be the best dad I can possibly be to these kids.' He really steps up as the knight in shining armor for her'.

• Members

Jean, you're entitled to your opinion, but it seems you always say something as fact when no one else has seen anything of it. Unless I've missed it, Will's not going anywhere (hell, it might have been in the dialogue the oher day when I was out of the room, but no one mentioned it in recaps), so I'm curious where you're hearing this about Will.

• Members

I agree karen. Stop Kate's Sami vendetta or axe the character. Give Kate something to do besides scheming against Sami. They don't have to be friends... I don't even want that to happen, but have Kate stop scheming against Sami for the love of her son Lucas and grandson Will!

Archived