Hillary clinton's new presidential vid

EricaKane70

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The premise for the vid is to promote a song that she just released and before she revealed what song it was the screen went blank, I believe the song was right next to the vid. I think she had her fans, I mean voters vote for a song for her campaign.lol

• Members

LOL! Kwing you and I may not agree with each other politically but I have to agree with you on the above comment...they are a humorous couple and that is what I liked about having Bill as president....he had a sense of humor and Hillary I hear tends to joke around a lot with her aides.

This video won't change my vote for next year...I am still going to vote Hillary for president

• Members

The thing with me is, I am not one side or the other. I just happen to be on the side that many of you are not on at this moment.

I have no idea who I am voting for in 2008..it is way too early.

I find it funny that all you "W" haters are not even looking at the Republican side to see what is there. But that is common I guess for those who only vote ONE way.

Personally, I am sick of two families running the USA. No more Bushes, no more Clintons, we need FRESH blood in the White House.

Just my opinion.

But yes, the Clintons are humorous, and in their defense, they almost HAVE to be with all the mystery and scandles that float around them.

Same with "W" and his vocabulary....he HAS to emphasize his shortcomings on that, and it is funny when he does it.

Presidents with humor are great no matter who they are.

• Members

I believe they will come together....aside from the campaigns criticizing each other, they still admire and respect each other (Hillary and Obama) and I think the ticket will be Clinton/Obama. A lot of people are predicting that one will win since people like Hillary's record and realize the great years they had when she was First Lady and Obama is charismatic and attracts a large crowd. So I say Clinton/Obama be the ticket and after eight years of President Hillary, we get Obama as president and the first African American president

• Members

Well I have to say Dubya gives people many reasons to hate him. He starts a war with a country that was not a threat to us on the eve of invasion. Yes Hussein was bad and what not but it was not worth it to lose over 50,000 Iraqi civilians and over three thousand military deaths just to oust him when there are far worse dictators in this world and they also harbor weapons. Then his hatred towards homosexuals is disgusting since he wants an amendment to ban same sex marriage when that in and of itself is unconstitutional. Then he wishes to privatize social security just to do away with the system and it would be very hard for anyone to retire. Social security is there so people can retire. Also he violates Cindy Sheehan's first amendment rights by having her arrested for merely protesting his war policy and then for wearing a t shirt asking how many more people have to die before he realizes the war needs to come to an end. Bush does not allow dissent and good presidents permit dissent so as to see how they can improve on job performance. Honestly, I do look at the Republicans side and see why they support Iraq and where they might see a need to reform social security and perhaps they favor privatization, although I am sure the majority of Republicans rejected privatizing social security. I can see why they are pro life since they want to see every baby be born no matter what the circumstances are but I respectfully disagree and say it is legally right to let a woman make a decision over her body...I do not see it as killing I look at it as a procedure and a baby in utero is not life to me. Life begins at birth since in the woman's stomach, the baby cannot breathe or eat or drink on its own and life is about doing those basic functions. However, I still see where Republicans are against abortion and understand why they support capital punishment. As for me, I sometimes support capital punishment but not all of the time since I feel some people should just not live and it would ease the overcrowding....sure a bigger penalty is having them live in prison for the rest of their lives and everyday it seems like they die but to the victims of these criminals I am sure 99% of the time they want them to be executed and again it would ease overcrowding. Also to me life imprisonment can seem like a second chance and some on death row do not deserve a second chance. Anyways that is my thought but I do try to look at it from the Republican side and not just the Democrats since I am a Democrat and know where they stand

Archived