ATWT: Monday June 18 Episode

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice dodge...

And yes I read my last post. Doesn't sound supercilious to me. And if you're talking about my long as mess post regarding PJ's assumptions about my comments on CarJack then again there was no superiority. Nor was my intent to attack anyone. There might be a lil attitude since 1) I was defending myself against a weak accustaion and 2) I did use CAPS but only so that people could see the parts I thought were important.

But then again like you they'll probably just choose to ignore a valid argument/opinion as to why Katie and Jack do have a chance.

• Members

Attitude is different from an outright attack such as you and others constantly do. At least I can admit when I do something that isn't perfect. But then again no one on this board can claim to be a perfect poster.

And your argument was weak. You said Katie is a tramp! Am I the only one who finds that to be sorta lacking in the "credible information" section!? ANd then you're second argument was that Katie is not wife/gf material. Again huh? I just pointed out 5 to 6 people who are basically in the same "boat" if you want to call it that. Last but not least I don't find "everyone's opinions not valid or weak." I've agreed numerous tims with other posters when it comes to different subjects on different soaps. You do not represent everyone on SON. And luckily I've spoke with others who know that I am the monster you would like others to think I am.

And yes you're right this is pointless because

1) You refuse to respond to any of my comments

2) You continue to make this about me instead of what its really about...the show.

And if someone chooses to respond to what I posted in response to PJ then I'll respond back in a peaceful and calm manner as I've been doing all along sans the 1st post in which I admittedly did have a lil attitude as I was trying to defend my position.

Now I'm gonna go watch Days and enjoy what I'm sure will be a great episode of ATWT. Carly/Jack, Brad/Katie, Peg/Craig, and Lucinda will be on hopefully today. I also wouldn't mind a bit of the tween scene. JJ & Faith are so gonna get together to make Parker jealous. Of course JJ will develop a crush on Faith along the way....I can see it now.

• Members

**Hostility....yeah....so you took my comment about legions of fans as the insult of the century. Get real. There was nothing there that could possibly warrant a "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" and "OH THIS IS WAR". I simply said I would love if everyone (and I mean people in Daytime in general who watch ATWT) look at it in a logical manner and that includes me too. And if you do I don't see how you can expect some reunion between the two of them. **

Insult of the Century? NO. Repugnant, Smug and just plain Hostile, YES.

If you had JUST said "..if you do I don't see how you can expect some reunion between the two of them.." instead of making a group of people into mindless fanb!tches, I wouldn't have bothered to say a thing about your post. It's not about who supports Carjack or Kack. It's about you going out of your way to insult people for their opinion.

• Members

Go right ahead. I haven't done anything wrong and I've said nothing outside the realm of ATWT. And what should I say? "sorry you're right. Katie is a tramp. Shes not better than Carly." Will that make you feel better?

Goodday...

PJ I didn't go out of my way to insult people. And if you don't think Carjack is a fanbase then w/e.

• Members

You just dont get it do you? It has nothing to do with what your views are. It does have to do with you being rude to posters. Saying their point is wrong....their views are wrong....are not valid. But your opinions are always right. Do you not understand that???????? Is it that hard for you to understand? Am I talking to a brick wall?????

• Members

1st off I don't believe every single person is wrong and I am right every single time. That is a falsehood. I've agreed w/ several posters on different topics both soap and non soap related. Both on ATWT and other soaps as well. Repeating that I think everyones opinion is invalid isn't going to make it true.

2nd you're the one whos attacking me and you have been ever since you forced your way into the convo between me and PJ. I've already admitted that I was rude. And thats the extent of my "evil doing" today. I didn't attack PJ. I didn't attack you by saying your argument is weak because thats just a truth. Saying whether or not I think a statemnt is valid should not be a crime. If on the other hand you said, "Katie is a horrible person because of A, B, and C. And that she's not morally upstanding, etc" then fine I'd say thats cool. But Carly was all those things and Jack still wanted her.

3rd you're argument was weak IMO. Sorry if that offends you. But if anyone simply told me on the street one day that "Britney is a slut and therefore she shouldn't marry Brad" I'd tell them to be quiet and quit judging people since there are a million "sluts". You stated what you believed is a fact right? Well I don't think that "fact" is a vaiable reason to say Katie isn't good enough for Saint Jack.

4th I'm not a brick wall. I've made some valid points such as Katie has NEVER been in a relationship with Jacko and therefore it is possible that they will have a great and sweet relationships. It is possible that with Jack Katie can be the type of person that everyone likes to be around and can enjoy. And maybe just maybe if Simon comes back and she leaves him and Carly alone then I can forgive her. But thats besides the point.

The point is that I laid out some reasons why I think it wouldn't be realistic for Carly to forgive Jack or for Jack to forgive Carly. And I said that I believe and I still truly believe that most CarJack fans would want them together regardless of the circumstances. I used to be a CarJack fan. Especially when Jack lost his memory. But hes changed over the years and I've come to see just how judgemental and restrictive he is. And thats the opposite of Carly. In Katie I think hes found a perfect balance of bad and good. And I think he should go for it. Thats all.

• Members

I think what Soapsuds is trying to say is we all have our opinions about the characters on this show. I for one love Carly and Jack. I think it's the exact history that you're quoting that makes their fans root for them. They've been through so much together that you just want them to make it. I myself, think that Jack is just with Caty because she's available. The things he says to her about not wanting drama or lies....I mean I'm sorry but that is Caty's M O in my opinion. It's not that Jack and Carly are separated that bugs me because all good soap couples need the drama of getting separated then rooting for them to get back together. I think it's the fact that of all the people in good old Oakdale Jack would choose the one person that hurt Carly so badly and his kids for that matter. Not to mention in my opinion she's worse than Carly. What Carly did, in the "Nick" situation, she did for Jack. But you gotta admit....this makes for great story. And really gets people talking about the show, which is great!!

I can see how some people like Jack and Caty also because it's something different. But I really do believe that CARJACK is the endgame because they are the super couple and they really are rootable....in my opinion.

• Members

The report feature is your friend.....

Come on say it with me...all together now...

::all in unison:: The Report feature is my friend::

Good class. So if I ask "Who is your friend?"

THE REPORT FEATURE IS MY FRIEND!

Good answer....

Archived