ATWT: Monday June 18 Episode

• Members

Yet if I send any of these people a PM they're going to ignore it and then claim I'm stalking them or that they're terrified of me. Whats more they're going to go all childish and start talking a bunch of you know what in The Cocktail Lounge as they've done before and probably will do in the future.

And like the guy above you said I think the Report Feature should be used when its actually a serious situation such as someone saying something deragotary towards women, minorities, people less fortunate, racisim, threats, etc cuz thats cool obviously. I'm not going to report someone because I disagree with them and they've made a strong argument for a cause.

So think what you want but there is nothing that was said her that warrants the almighty report feature. Just because I said, "Katie is a tramp" isn't a valid point for why 2 people should get together doesn't make me rude or w/e.

Thats my last thought. I thought this whole thing was over with especially with Petunia's statement (which I can understand actually addresses the point of my post).

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could think of a more appropriate feature that the admin.'s could use. :) Rhymes with "ran creature"..last word being "feature".

:P Just having a little fun.

On a sidenote: How is the report feature your friend? What good does it do? I don't think it has any power over a poster's way of posting. I still can't get over the fact that so many posters (who have been verbally warned over and over and over and over and over & who have been banned and/or suspended are given a 294674th chance and allowed to resume posting with S.O.N. And have they learned anything? And CarOn, I'm not just picking on you. It seems that I've seen more and more banned/suspended members resurfacing and I think to myself.."They were warned time and time again for being so hostile/vicious/harsh/etc. And yet they're weclomed back to S.O.N. wth open arms and given a 294674th chance when it's clear they've showed no improvement whatsoever???!!!"

I'm sorry if that offends anyone, but that's the way I truly feel. And after all, that's what this last page in debate has been about..correct? So please respect my right to my own personal opinion. :)

I've said all I'm going to say.

• Members

Okaaay...let's get back to discussing the show, shall we?

The kids are easily the reason I'm watching ATWT again. And to think I was upset about news of a recast at first. I agree with those who have been saying how good Daniel Manche has been...he's definitely underrated. Mick Hazen's great, too...but I'm not sure if it's the writing for his character or his acting but it's pure moodiness all the time. Manche could easily fade into the background since he's playing the part of the "good kid" compared to rebel Parker but they are finally fleshing out JJ's character and I think Manche is doing a great job. I love the new kid actors so much (well, Manche and Hazen...I don't really care about the new Faith and I think the girl who plays Sage sounds like she's always reading her lines) that I think they should be getting the prenoms over Hansis and Soffer next year.

Craig & Meg...I dunno. They could work. But yeah, the writing is soo bad and I don't think Scott Bryce and Marie Wilson have the chemistry I originally thought they had.

Archived