Rock of Love: ANOTHER Flavor of Love spinoff

Cheap21

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it doesn't have Flav and it doesn't have any of the Flavorettes so my first thought is NOT HOT.

But then again I watched black trash on tv so I might as well watch white trash as well.

All I know is that I'm loving Charm School and I hope another season comes out.

• Members

Eh, I don't know... if it's in anyway like Flavor of Love (like with the nicknames and "stars" popping up here and there) then I can't see myself watching it; though I will check out the first episode. I Love New York worked (somewhat) in that format because New York was on Flavor of Love and her and Sister Patterson are just plain crazy; Bret Michaels seems to be a bit boring the last time I remember seeing him television. I hope they don't have Flav or anyone from FOL pop up on his show.

I hope Charm School is back with Mo'Nique for another season (now that spin off was truly entertaining,) and I can see another spin-off happening with these ROL girls or some sort of contest/show with FOL vs ROL girls being done in the future.

• Members

I dont think they can do another Charm School without another FOL bc they need to get more girls to choose from. Id defiently repeat some of these girls, but we cant have the same cast. I actually could see Charm School 2, debuting after ROL and using some of those girls in it

Archived