LIVE: Daytime Emmy Discussion

Josh

• Members

Interestingly, Younger Actor is the category that has had by far the most African-American winners (Monti Sharp, Kevin Mambo twice, Kristoff St. John, now Bryton McClure). Also, two Hispanic winners in Jordi Vilasuso and David Lago.

Forgive me if I'm leaving anyone out.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BRYTON??? BRYTON???

BRYTON??? BRYTON???

Seriously?????

BRYTON???

Emmy Award Winning Actor Bryton McClure

BRYTON??? BRYTON???

WTF???? Tom Pelphrey....Van Hansis

BRYTON??? BRYTON???

ROBBBED!!!! Tom Pelphrey should have repeated...Van should have one....anyone but BRYTON???

• Members

Yeah, he did a really great job this past year, but in my mind, in my heart, that Emmy belonged to Van. Van was part of the reason why I watched ATWT day in, day out, actually being excited to tune in because the show was so interesting and engaging.

I just know that if Van had submitted the episode where Luke pushed Lily down the stairs, he would have won. He simply submitted the wrong material.

• Members

Umm I don't Bryton did anything special on Y&R. Heck Tom Pelphrey AND Jesse Soffer did better work than he did IMO. And I think Van also did equal if not better work.

As for Younger Actress YEAH for Jen Landon! I definitely think she deserved to win. And wtf? The girl who played Lulu look angry!? Who does she think she is? She definitely didn't do anything special and I think shes a mediorce actress. So she can quit with all the attitude. Hell the girls from GL outacted her.

• Members

I think Julie Berman bought into all the buzz that she was the contender to beat! Had she submitted something else other than that screaming tape with Carly and the ensemble with the Spencer clan regarding Laura's coming out or something she would have had a chance.

Is Bryton good? Yeah...Better than Tom? No. Better than Van? OH HECK NO! Better than Jessie? Nope. I would say not!! Um..so is it sad that I know the accountant women! LOL

Archived